on 17 September 2013
Although all the pairs of shoes look attractive and fashionable, some are difficult to put on the Barbie/Sindy dolls. Even as an adult I find some very difficult to get on correctly and so my 8 year old grandchild finds it almost impossible
on 9 April 2014
When you get ten pairs of plastic shoes for £1.65 including postage, you know they won't be high quality leather.
These are incredibly bright, plastic tat! Strappy high heels, ideal for Barbie's annual visit to Club Med.
Barbie and my five year old grand-daughter are delighted. Ideal for purpose.
on 21 May 2016
I bought these to play a trick on my tiny friend who has teeny tiny feet.... I put a heavy stone in a swanky designer shoe box, covered it in tissue paper and placed a pair of these in it, then wrapped the box and left it on her desk with a note saying I had treated her to a lovely gift....
on 5 February 2015
Surprisingly good quality!
Made of quite flexible silicon, they lack that cheap look of most other fashion doll shoes.
The colors are nice and rich and the detail surprisingly good.
You can imagine my irritation when I discovered that my daughter's knock-off fashion doll had wide flat feet haha! They wouldn't fit this style of shoe. Drats!
on 11 December 2013
I bought these for a Sindy doll. Most don't fit or are impossible to put on, some have ripped whilst trying.
on 17 March 2015
A huge variation in the sizes so not many of the shoes actually fitted the dolls I had bought them for. I guess they will be OK for spares.
The children should love them, lots of colours, and styles to play with. Cheap and cheerful which is good cos I'm betting they will get lost very quickly.
on 29 November 2013
These barbie shoes are great for the children. The children are always wanting to swop the shoes to match the outfits Barbie wears.
on 28 October 2013
These 10 pairs of divine little shoes made a 3 yr old & a 4 year old very happy. Admittedly we lost a few but found them down the sofa, under the sofa
on 18 November 2013
my daughter loves these great value for money great price she has hours of fun with shoes trying them on her dolls.
on 4 November 2013
purchased for a xmas present so not yet given but will be used with other barbie toys already owned by child

See one answered question