on 12 May 2013
Buying two and receiving one free was definately a lure for me. Whilst they were well packaged, I do feel that the edge where one fixes the glue is far too thick. I was able to 'meld and bend' the false eyelashes around the handle of a thick make up brush before applying the glue, which followed the contour of my eyelid. Eyelure does NOT work with these lashes, it's simply not strong enough! I will try using a new adhesive but I shall probably cut the lashes down to affix them to the corners of my eye. If anyone has any suggestions for an alternative adhesive, please let me know.
on 11 May 2013
I like to cut them in half so they aren't as noticeable/are more natural and they work very well. Overall good product.
on 23 October 2013
Received the lashes and a bonus as well love to wear them it is a delight everyday recommended to a friend
on 6 June 2014
Really pleased with my lashes! Received them today and they're all in perfect condition and delivery was super fast!! Will definitely be ordering again! Thanks and keep the good work up! :-)
Also first time I've ordered with amazon so perfect buy to get me more confident with buying online!
on 27 March 2014
Absolutely awful, they look so fake and plastic, they don't even stick to your eye properly because of the shape they are already bent Into although very cheap they are a complete waste of my time and effort, great delivery service tho only reason for the star! DONT RECCOMEND!
on 28 July 2014
These eyelashes have saved me around £40 as i normally buy a fresh pair each time i want to wear some. Brilliant buy! And they look so natural, i got so many good comment off people, asking me if they was my real eyelashes. Very happy with the product.
on 17 May 2014
There good but however they don't stay on for long as the glue doesn't hold them as the lining on them is hard to bend easily, but it came in lovely packaging and was dispatched fast so I'm definatly going to be buying more, just need a better glue
on 22 October 2013
These are lovely lashes but the downfall is that the bit that sticks is too thick so a few hours into wearing them they require to be re-stuck at the ends as they aren't very well shaped. Loved the buy two get one free also!
on 24 August 2013
Need to be cut to size and 'moulded' before they can be worn. They are made from a rubbery substance, so are not good for a natural look. They are okay for a dramatic, evening look. Just don't wear them in the daytime.
on 22 September 2015
Arrived 2 days after ordering them when they was meant to arrive on the 26th! So good delievery, find them hard to stick to the eyes, good for money, but just need a stronger glue, I would from them again :)