on 13 May 2010
Excellent value for money - just the thing for anyone with troublesome feet as the socks do not restrict the toes - especially if you have gout. Very good service - highly recommend to anyone especially gout sufferers.
on 10 March 2012
non-elastic my eye the elastic round the top of these socks is TIGHT and Im diabetic so they are a definite no-no for me. but they are described as none elastic so I can only give 1 star
on 17 July 2013
On reading others reviews, I was hoping that having no elastic in the socks wouldn't be a problem, unfortunately this was not the case. The socks repeatedly slipped halfway off my foot whilst walking and I was continually having to pull them up. The socks are of a relatively thin material so be warned, these socks won't take a lot of walking before the heel holes through (as mine did).

One thing worth noting is that the cardboard labels had a number that was very similar (if not identical) to the numbers used by Marks & Spencer, In fact my wife thought she remembers seeing them for sale at M & S. Even so, they weren't up to the challenge of my size 13's, so I've now purchased some thicker (and hopefully more durable) elasticated socks.
on 12 July 2011
I suffer with swollen legs elasticated socks cut my circulation...I purchased these at a knockout price and wear them every day. Not only are they great and hard wearing but I always keep an eye out for these type of socks in the stores and I have not seen them. Big Foot is a great brand and delivery was excellent..
on 14 March 2014
After washing these several times I still end up with black feet from the dye. If your looking for good socks for big feet these aren't the ones your looking for they just don't stay up.
In the end I threw them away.
on 5 October 2013
Bought these for my son. Every single pair fell apart at the seams within 10 minutes of being worn. Very disappointed.
on 20 January 2015
These socks are fantastic for my husband's large ankles. The fit and quality are much more superior to those I bought from Marks and Spencers at £12 for a 3 pair pack. If you have searching for wide socks then you need look no further! I purchased mine from TEAM SOUTHWEST Ltd and received the genuine article. If buying these socks I would advise to get them from a trusted seller.
on 20 April 2013
I bought these elastic free socks for my husband,they are very good value and the delivery was very efficient.The only thing a buyer should be aware of is the tops do have a thin elastic running through them which we had to cut.For the price they are excellent value for money.
on 11 May 2013
these socks are great value, and as I'm an amputee I get much more use one at a time! I also suffer from fluid problems after a kidney transplant and find the have the right amount of support at the same time as having just enough 'give'
on 20 June 2013
good buy for the price, prompt delivery and although the material is not very thick I find them very easy to get on and off very swollen feet which is important and will continue to buy them