Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 October 2008
All drawings and photographs are in black and white - including color charts! Photographs are extremely poor. Presentation is inadequate in many places and is rather vague. This is definitely *NOT* a book for DIYers.
on 24 September 2014
This book is obviously written to provide the "answers" to the knowledge part of a qualification. As such it is not very good for someone actually wanting to find out about painting and decorating. It is poorly presented, not all that well written and not very cohesive.
on 6 April 2011
A really well set out, easily followed instruction manual. Not only that but an interesting read as well. I am a female resorting to doing my own painting and decorating, to a high standard, in order to help my son in his hand painted cabinet making.
on 17 January 2011
this book was fantastic and a fantastic help to me during my course. the fact it tested me, and helped me achieve my nvq was great. this book would help any studant. i would strongly recomend.
on 15 August 2013
I've just set up my own business painting and decorating. This is a great reference and tells you anything you need to know.
on 4 August 2006
All apprentice painters should a copy of this book, well written and can help you to achieve your qualification well done Roy!!!