Questions & Answers
Painsolv MkV
by Painsolv
3.6 out of 5 stars (10)
£128.41
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-2 of 2 questions
votes
I've not used it for this so I don't know.
15 days ago by Mr. P. Shearsmith
votes
I bought this some time ago because of pain in my shoulder caused by muscle damage due to a fall. I believe that the science behind the device is sound as I have had treatment some time ago by a similar device. However, on receiving it I was a bit perturbed to find that they tell you to use it 3 times a day for 10 minutes each time. I did use it a few times for 10 minutes a time and I do think it relieved my pain which only occurs when I use my arm in certain movements. However as I haven't felt I need to use it recently I haven't. So I think it relieved pain but I haven't used it for long enough to eliminate all pain. I recently asked my doctor what he thought and he said 'go ahead and use it might help you'. I checked some of the comments before writing this and some are very odd, although I didn't see any I would call 'hype'. One says he didn't know how to use it, but it does come with instructions. Another that it had to be used for 90 minutes 3 times a day, whereas my instructions said 10 minutes 3 times a day. I hope this helps.
12 days ago by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers