- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Hazelden Publishing (30 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1616495219
- ISBN-13: 978-1616495213
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 13.3 x 21.6 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,005,247 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1193 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Addictions > Drugs
- #2031 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- #3073 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
Painkillers, Heroin, and the Road to Sanity: Real Solutions for Long-term Recovery from Opiate Addiction Paperback – 30 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Guiding readers with the same passion and honesty that she has brought to our show, Joani offers hard-earned insights into the complex world of opiate addiction. --Dr. Phil McGraw "This book provides a welcome education on opiate addiction and thoughtful words of support from someone who has been there and come out the other side."--"Publishers Weekly""
About the Author
Joani Gammill, RN has appeared regularly on “Dr. Phil” where she has led interventions that have inspired millions of viewers. Before her career as an interventionist, she worked as a registered nurse in medical facilities including a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre. She is also the author of The Interventionist (Hazelden, 2011).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Addictions > Drugs
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology