Size: 50 ML|Change

on 19 January 2010
I got this for my Girlfriend for christmas as I knew she had had her eye on it for a while, and after she tried it I asked her what I could say about it in the review. She told me that it is a very strong perfume which has quite a sweet smell, so therefore I would not recommend this perfume to buyers who prefer more subtle and delicate perfumes. She also added that because the smell is quite strong you don't need to use as much of it when putting it on compared to other perfumes, therefore the amount which you buy should technically last longer than a weaker smelling perfume. The bottle looks good with the mix of shocking pink and black and the bottle has a nice shape so is a nice touch to add to your dressing table. She also said that so far none of it seems to have evapourated from the bottle, again increasing its length of use. Overall she is very pleased with the perfume as she has nothing negative to say about it and uses it everyday. Finally ,I think, as the person who bought the product, it is competitively priced as in some shops I saw 30ml bottles for £30.
on 14 April 2013
Good old Amazon does it again!
My other half loves this fragrance and she was overjoyed when she received this great big bottle!
I was happy that I got it at a superb price and she was happy with the fragrance and we were both happy in the fact that it came well packaged and undamaged!
on 24 March 2012
I love this perfume! Smells like sweets and I don't find it too strong or overpowering the bottle is also cute. Love pink & black :)
on 20 November 2007
I have the smallest bottle of this perfume since (approx.) the end of October and I've not even used 1/4 of it. I use it, more or less, everyday too! It lasts for ages and it smells gorgeous!

Definitely worth it!
on 12 March 2014
I bought this for my youngest sons girlfriend for xmas, not knowing her favorite perfume. She absolutely loved it and the price was cheapest online. Great price for a quality perfume. Definately recommend.
Received as a gift and purchased via Amazon's Black Friday deals, this is a much-liked fragrance and one appreciated by the female side of the family.

It has some similarities to another fragrance that I myself purchased, is slightly less 'floral' but more spicy. It is difficult to say that I prefer one to the other, as it is too close to call. In probability, I shall use both, alternating between them.

Paco Rabanne's fragrances have been a regular presence on my aftershave and fragrance shelf for some years and this will certainly replace others that I had used in the past.

Recommended.
on 6 November 2013
This perfume is gorgeous! Last such a long time. By far the best value for money I have found in a long time. Would definitely buy again
on 25 March 2016
Watered down version. Tried the scent in Boots and it lasted more than 1 day. Decided to buy here because of the price. This product only lasts about 2 hours. Don't be fooled by the good reviews like i was
on 22 May 2016
I love this perfume. And wear it everyday.
In fact I was low on it a couple of Xmas' ago and nobody bought it from my wish list where it has sat for years. So I mentioned it and then got 2 the following year and 3 this year. Needless to say I've removed now as although i wear it everyday it lasts a long while so I have loads left. (I don't bath in it like some people). Beautiful smell and regularly get asked what I'm wearing.
on 1 March 2013
Perfect for any age. Used this perfume both day and night time. Recommend to everyone to try it and be happt with their purchase. Well packaged.