on 13 September 2011
I got these to replace ones I'd broken, which were rounded. These are a bit bigger than the round ones I used to have, and a bit bulkier, but they are extremely strong and they are easy to attach, so they do the job. I would definitely recommend them!
on 9 November 2011
These clasps are quite easy to fit, but you do need to provide your own jump or split rings (i.e. they can't just be clipped onto an existing necklace)
The magnets are very strong, so little risk of them being accidentally pulled apart by snagging.
My only complaint is that in one of the two packs I bought, the small ring fitting pulled out of the barrel so this clasp is unusable.
Would have returned the faulty pack but I live in Italy and had the clasps posted to my Mum's UK address so that I could fit them during a short visit and had used the other clasps.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 November 2011
These magnets are very strong. I would like some larger ones now for very chunky necklaces and bracelets I have. The delivery service was extremely fast.
on 26 July 2012
Bought these for my 89-year-old mum and she's delighted with them. Now she can wear her necklaces again without having to cope with fiddly clasps. Product was delivered promptly and at a great price
on 18 August 2012
Bought these to alter some necklaces for my mum who was finding traditional clasps too fiddly. She's now asked me to do the rest of her necklaces, so I'm ordering 2 more packs.
The magnet is strong enough for the necklace to feel secure but not too strong for older fingers pull apart
on 14 February 2012
Very good idea and once fitted, they make the task of fastening up your necklace 'effortless'. The only issue I have experienced was the uncertainty of how they would be affixed to my necklaces, but luckily, I have found a local jeweller (not a chain) who was able to remove the regular clasp, attach the magnets on using 'jump rings' and it works a treat. Would highly recommend.
on 12 January 2013
magnets worked well but I would have liked the ring part of product to be larger - it was difficult to attatch to necklace
on 5 October 2013
these are great. I sometimes wore necklaces for days or even weeks as it was too much bother to get them on and off. The magnetic clips make life much easier. I bought some craft pliers so that I could open / close chains for attaching them initially. Otherwise maybe a jeweller could do them if you are not able. . I don't know why all chains are not fitted with these
on 13 August 2014
I purchased this item for my elderly mother who is practically blind and cannot fasten and unfasten"ordinary" necklace fasteners. Unfortunately, the gold chain she wears the most had not got the correct fittings to fasten the magnetic round on to. My husband compromised the problem by tying the round on to the necklace on another part, with fishing line! This seems to have been successful. My mother can fasten and unfasten the chain now without problem. (Have not told her we fastened the magnetic round on with fishing line!)

Wish there was a packet of mixed silver and gold. I should have ordered the gold but ordered the silver by mistake. Anyway, it doesn't show at the back of her neck. Good value for money. If I ordered any more I would choose the gold one's as I later remembered she does not seem to have any silver necklaces. K.C. Lancs.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2012
I recently sent to Amazon for these clasps(magnetic)and fixed them on to
my partner's necklaces.We have found them to be really handy and time saving
as well.They were easy to fit and come in silver or gold so we can honestly
say that they are well worthwhile,and save a lot of fiddling about with small
clips.