on 19 June 2014
My little girl (8) is a rainbow loom obsessive and these charms made a great additional present, to go with the 1200 rubber bands I bought her for her birthday! I think she's already used them ALL, haha!
on 3 July 2014
Kids will love these if they are into Loom Bands. Something a bit different where they can personlise their bands.
on 7 July 2014
Arrived on time,
Good quality charms, daughter very pleased
on 7 October 2014
This is a great pack of charms for the loom bands. I bought them for my granddaughter for her birthday and she is really pleased with all the charms in the pack. I will be ordering more from this seller as they are a really good buy and they arrived very quickly and was well packed. Thanks.
on 11 July 2014
Great addition to the bracelet making
on 6 July 2014
Arrived promptly. As described
on 20 July 2014
Charms are very good quality for my grandkids to use and there is alot off variety enclosed in the 2packages. Will use again and my son has recommended to cousins and other family members.
on 22 May 2014
I would just say that as much as I like them, the rubber breaks from the clip that attaches it to whatever it is on.....or maybe my daughter is a little rough with them :-)
on 19 May 2014
Charms arrived really promptly. They looked good and had a good selection that would appeal to girls. Everyone was pleased with them.
on 3 July 2014
quality good good value for what you get quick delivery.

See one answered question