on 15 January 2014
OK, I didnt even really need these but when I saw the combination of plastic wallet and page divider, I just had to buy them. PERFECT for organising freaks! Typically Mr O just shook his head and walked away when I opened these.
Mine have pretty pastel coloured tabs. They are very good quality plastic..... fairly thick (as plastic wallets go) will def be able to be re-used
on 25 March 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. This is just a matter of preferance but I prefer the plastic dividers to the paper ones, ideal to use in a plastic folder which I could roll or bend easily to fit into my briefcase for example.
on 30 May 2015
Very good buy - just what I was looking for. Very easy to change the insertable labels if you wish to rename the divisions so saves having to buy new divisions each time.
on 18 February 2015
Ideal for what I needed them for, came much earlier than expected, paid for standard delivery when I ordered them one evening they came the next day, very pleased.
on 27 March 2015
Item was absolutely perfect and just as described, postage was so quick too! Really happy with these
on 7 March 2013
Absolutely amazing!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!
They're dividers and polly pockets all in one!! need i say more?
Definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
on 13 February 2016
So happy with these my papers of my new Course are all organised!!!!
Thank you!
on 9 May 2015
Brilliant value for money. This is my second order of 2 packs. Excellent
on 7 November 2015
useful for colour coding paperwork to find things quickly. good quality
on 7 July 2015
Good, thick quality punched pockets. Would certainly buy again