Size: X-Large|Colour: team violet-parachute purple|Change

on 13 December 2015
The product as described arrived very quickly. Fit as expected. Very good quality for the price. Thank you
on 30 April 2016
I was fed up of polos with hoops or stripes or blocks so looked for something else. This looks good and the material is strong. It is light weight and feels good to wear.
on 25 July 2015
Because I got three of these tops and they were really comfy and very soft. I got one for my partner and he loves the way it feels. It makes you forget you have a top on
on 10 March 2016
Purchased 3 of these Puma polo shirts. Excellent fit, lovely quality & colours. They will be great for hot weather because they are very light. I highly recommend.

I have slight problem with the price I want to get the purple one but it is £27.99 the 3 I purchased were all £11.99 I find that strange is purple dye that expensive than red, blue & white.
on 15 January 2016
Nice and feel very cooling...
on 12 March 2015
Great fit and looks cool, I use this top for the gym and it is made from good material. It came very fast which was a nice bonus
on 25 August 2014
excellent quality, perfect fit for a big lad, and real value for money- no wonder so many sports clubs choose the puma brand
on 12 February 2014
a little on the large Size (XXL) for a Scandinavian, so if you like me use XXL from scandinavian stores, go down a size.
on 17 August 2014
bit short in length and needs tucking in
will not be wearing this for golf but is ok for casual wear
on 18 July 2015
easy wash and easy wear ,what more could you ask for ?