Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Dante's Inferno (PS3) forum

PS3 Dante's Inferno Divine edition??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Jan 2010 14:44:49 GMT
K. D'hondt says:
According to various sites (ign for one), Inferno for PS3 is going to be a special edition including various extra's. Does anyone know if the PS3 version shown here will be the Divine edition or just a regular one without the extra's?

Posted on 21 Jan 2010 10:55:14 GMT
Tachikoma says:
This is the standarad ed. There's a couple of places selling the special ed in the UK, but not many. Couple of high street names have it (called Death ed / Divine ed)

Posted on 22 Jan 2010 12:15:55 GMT
I think it was announced a couple of weeks ago that the Divine Edition is only being released in the US unfortunately. I was looking forward to receiving the Divine Edition but instead Europe and Australia (i think) will receive the Death Edition for £10.00 more than the standard edition. I have only come across this edition on the GAME site though - http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Dantes-Inferno-GAME-Exclusive-Death-Edition/~r345449/

So to answer your question, I'm assuming this is the standard edition.

Posted on 23 Jan 2010 13:25:43 GMT
Avatouir says:
According to OPM (playstation mag) Death edition will feature making of and some art cards. It also featues an Isaac Clarke envirosuit (from Dead Space for the tiny minority that may not know) so whatever it's calle dit does sound good
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  20 Jan 2010
Latest post:  23 Jan 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dante's Inferno (PS3)
Dante's Inferno (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (58)