Flavour Name: Salmon with Rice|Size: 14 kg|Change
Price:£51.80+ £13.09 shipping

on 13 August 2015
I buy this for an elderly friend (well for an elderly friend's dog actually but you know what I mean). It's the one he likes and it arrives at her door without her having to carry it from town. Good product and great service from this seller. Thank you.
on 6 June 2015
I chose to try this product as I have a dog that seems to have some kind of an allergy - he was developing a rash and I wanted to try to eliminate this before taking him to the vet and him ending up on steroids, so I tried changing his food first. It's brilliant! Both my dogs love the food, and the one with the rash seems to be getting better. The option to have it at a cheaper rate and constant delivery is a fabulous idea as well, as I often tend to have to rush out and buy food quickly as they're starting to run out! As this one isn't available in a local pet store, it makes sense to buy it for delivery on a regular basis. My only complaint would be that the 3-5 day saver delivery was more like 7 working days, but I have no complaints about the food itself.
on 19 February 2015
Great service from Amazon always arrive when they say they will.I have a German Shepherd which I had great difficulty putting weight on till I started using pro plan sensitive ,in just one week you could see a difference.I can't praise pro plan enough🎉🎉🐶🐶Excellent 🎉🎉🐶🐶
review image
on 13 April 2013
Have used this dog food for approx 8 years. One of my dogs had to change food due to a sensitivity issue. Changed to Purina Pro Plan sensitive Salmon and rice....The dog in question has had no problems at all with this food and he is very strong and healthy. PLEASE NOTE: This line if particular food is now being discontinued and Purina have slightly changed the product and aalso the name. VERY CONFUSING that Purina did not alert dog owners to the change, it caused diffculties trying to source this product reviewed.
BE AWARE this food is being re-named, re-branded and re-packaged so dont be caught out or panic buy. Look into it
on 11 June 2014
You can smell the fish as soon as you open the pack...............good quality stuff and my mutts love it, too. I tend to mix it with another Pro Plan flavour to give a change, but not necessary, I'm sure. Good value, especially on the S & S.
on 16 October 2014
I used to buy this until I discovered arden grange kibble an grain free people always go that extra mile when it comes to feeding your pets I've learnt the hard way my dog used to suffer with severe skin allergies until I started to feed him raw meet vitamin pills called bully max an arden grange kibble an grain free give it a go an you will see how much healthier your pooch will me
on 13 April 2013
Vet recommended this product for my two year old labrador who unlike other breeds woofs down anything edible or even inedible, so I can't comment whether it is to the taste of most dogs. He does like a little chicken or fish with it which I sometimes add to his meal and since being on this food, which is only a month or so, his stomach has definitely settled. I am therefore planning to keep getting Pro Plan Sensitive for him.
on 2 July 2015
Disappointed, the bag had obviously ripped. They had tried to tape it off with box tape however it must have come loose in transit as the contents were spilling out whenever moved, it would have been better if packaged in another bag, this is the only reason they had 3 stars. As for the dog food, I always feed this brand to my dog now, when I first had her they were feeding her Wagg (I know, disgusting stuff) so I tried her on Bakers complete, however she still had an upset stomach on these The vet also advised dogs apparently can't tell the difference in taste however to keep it interesting different shapes can do the trick, and this brand does different shapes for different flavours. I also find that buying a large 12-14Kg bag will last approx. 2 months (for a small staffie) and will always advise to buy the best quality you are able to afford and I am very happy with this brand.
on 19 November 2014
Our 5 year old alsation has had a skin complaint all of his life, this has meant several trips to the vet. We decided to use Adult sensitive rich in salmon with rice, we are on the second 14kg sack, with obvious signs of a reduction in his irritation. He took to the new diet immediately and continues to enjoy his meals.
on 7 October 2014
excellent product my dog has been so well on it I would not use any other. Will continue to buy. Good service Good company would recommend to friends and acquaintances without hesitation. Not forgetting the price is excellent