on 22 October 2013
Product very good for blind spots when reversing onto public highway. would reccomend to any one who has trouble using other ways to reverse safetly
on 28 October 2013
I have search high and low in shops for a drive in mirror. This really the best deal - it is adjustable in both lateral and vertical direction one on the wall. Then you can tighten the bolts to fix it. Makes backing out onto a curve in the road so easy.
on 7 December 2010
Does the job well,be aware though that these can break just like normal glass so site where it will not be knocked (as happened to my last one!).
on 17 February 2014
Excellent product. I chose this for the size, and I was not disappointed. Very clear optically (as mentioned, it is glass).

What I like most is that the mirror is easy to adjust -- the arm and bolts that they include make it easy to adjust, and in small increments. It holds in place once you get it "just so".

No issues at all hanging it, I had to use my own anchors to mount to the brick but that was to be expected. The hardware they give you for the rest is fairly heavy duty, good quality.
on 7 May 2014
Ideal for giving a view around difficult to see areas especially corners and gate posts. I use this to give me vision of a very tight opening through which to squeeze my car for parking. Has saved me the stress and cost of scraping the wing of my Audi Q5 in a difficult to see area as I pass the pillar to my property.
The item itself is of reasonable quality with a multiple directional mounting bracket. Does exactly as it needs to do.
on 6 February 2013
The product lasted one month, that is until we had our first serious frost of the winter when the mirror shattered.
on 21 May 2013
The mirror is ok but I think we chose the wrong one for the job. We should have chosen a bigger one.
on 4 October 2015