on 14 April 2010
Excellent product, delivered quickly, well packed and in first class condition.
Just the right size for use in the garden to practice some football skills, or for use as an extra set of portable goals.
on 15 August 2013
We needed something to allow our dog to get exercise indoors when the weather was too bad outside. We looked on line and saw these traffic cones and bought them. I got two bamboo canes from our Garden and some blue tack on the tops and then put the canes in the blue tack. We had made a jump for our dog, It is not too high but gives him the exercise he needs to expel that unwanted energy. It will keep your dog fit when you can not always go out. I hope that if you try this to be careful and hopefully your dog will get the exercise that they need indoors or out.
on 13 February 2013
Bought these for my dogs training for agility -weaving in and out of them - great do the job OK
on 2 July 2012
Product arrived in good time and was well packaged - excellent for training your horse as wont splinter if trodden on
on 23 July 2014
Bought these for the grandchildren( 5 and 8) to hone their skills dribbling a football, however they end up all round the lawn to practise their driving skills, they love them, they seem a reasonable weight and don't fall over that easily.
on 14 January 2014
These traffic cones arrived quickly and were well packaged. They came stacked one upon another in a box.
They are very well priced and are excellent for many sporting and leisure activities.
I am very pleased. *****.
on 24 June 2014
The cones are a good quality heavy plastic, I was very impressed with them. They are a good size to playing football in the garden and will not be too easily knocked over or blown away. am going to buy more!
on 6 November 2014
Got them for my son to practice parking with. Didn't want to spend a lot of money on this, but these do the job well.
on 30 August 2015
Great value traffic cones, I use these when cutting my hedge in the road and they ensure that cars avoid me.
on 10 May 2015
They are excellent for teaching an "L" driver reversing manouvers