TOP 100 REVIEWERon 28 May 2016
I have over the years worn out a several dvds of Aliens – it was and still is one of my favourite films.

This figure is not a bobble head but a solid soldier Alien.

He has the extendable mouth with that big mouth full of shiny teeth (he obviously brushes his teeth after meals).

Strangely his stance reminds me of the old Boris Karloff “Mummy” movies with his arms out in front of him like that.

The detailing on the body, legs, arms, claws and head is great and though he appears to be a matt black colour he is in fact a dark green.

Aliens was, and still is, one of my favourite films – it is also one of the movies where I wore out the original vhs video tape by watching over and over again.

A small side “fact” about Aliens is that it is one of the most quoted movies in history – more people can quote 2 or more lines from Aliens than from any other film – and they are mostly “Hudson” (Bill Paxton) lines “game over man”, “express elevator to hell, going down”, “maybe we should put her in charge” (pointing at the little girl), “have you ever been mistaken for a man” (to female marine Vasquez) and so on – with the Sigourney Weaver’s “get away from her …” line being a fan favourite too.

I admit that I am bias due to my love of the film Aliens, but he is quite a sweetie and does draw a lot of attention when we have visitors.

I can only hope that the Alien Queen will be released soon (may be with some of the human cast alongside these extra-terrestrials).

It is a great reminder of the films which have played such a large part in entertaining me and many others.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 6 March 2016
It's a nice little collectable item for the fans and these POP! figures are perfect if you're not sure of what else to buy for someone.

It is a good quality item but the paint work on it might not be absolutely perfect. If you're looking for something pristine you might want to spend a little more money on a different brand. Can't fault the quality considering the price though.

Fast delivery and matches the picture and description. My parcel was packed well too so the box was still in mint condition when it arrived ('cause I know some people get funny about that :-) ).
you love alien you'll love this lil dude..he is too little and cute to be scary but still won't put my finger in his mouth -lol-..well designed even down to his lil set of second jaws..did I really say cute???
on 11 February 2015
As a huge fan of Alien, I was really excited to see one of these made by POP! Funko, and was even more excited when it arrived.
Really nice condition.
Would buy again.
~~ Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off. ~~
on 14 September 2014
This is a great present for Alien fans, amusing, detailed and of fairly good quality. However, the one I was sent is unevenly painted, with splashes of colour often only approximately covering the areas they are intended for. I would rather have paid something more for a less rushed job. If you find this on the high street it may cost more, but consider that you get to have a look before you buy.
on 15 July 2014
These things are great. They look good, very cool design, and they somehow capture the essence of why I like these kind of characters. Cracking product.

Delivery was Prompt. Would buy from them again.
POP! Vinyl have created a winner with this model. Who would ever have thought that a alien could be so cute, and so terrifying at the same time. This is a brilliant model that despite its cheeky look pays a great deal of respect and a huge homage to the original creature
on 3 October 2014
I love this little guy! Amazing details and I'm a huge alien fan and a collector of pop figurines so this is a double addition. Great product and the seller delivered great service
on 22 November 2015
Looks perfect just like it should. No issues with the item at all its a great little item that i really like. Paint job was perfect and everything as it should be
on 16 May 2016
This was adorbs, my husband hated it tho, bought as a gift for him and he truly disliked it so I will give it to our daughter Ripley for her birthday instead

See one answered question