Questions & Answers
PLUG-IN 4 WAY MAINS ADAPTOR
by YOURSPARES
4.5 out of 5 stars (111)
£6.99
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
The unit is is 1inch deep - 2.5cm. I don't think the small depth f the wall socket will affect its use.
20 Mar 2014 by Vanessa
votes
Yes
18 Aug 2014 by Mr. Stephen J. Partington
votes
Hi, I assume so, I have mine stuck behind the head-board with my hair-straighteners, hair dryer, bed-side lamp & phone charger all plugged but if I was to swop it over to the other-side of the room for my computer then I can't see it being a problem. I do wonder sometimes though if it is generating MORE electricity if I leave the switches on, I like it thought! It was definitely the best deal ANYWHERE around & such a modern & pretty idea....shame no-one can see mine, lol. (I did shop around.. IN stores as well as e-bay etc.)
14 Sep 2014 by Catherine R.
votes
Personally, I would say that it would not be safe. The adaptor is designed to run 13 amps as a maximum and although it would probably manage the freezer, washer and maybe even the condenser dryer one at a time, if two or more were switched on at the same time you would overload the adaptor. The result should only cause your circuit breaker to cut out, but there is a possibility that the adaptor could overheat and cause a fire. This adaptor is really designed for low current consuming items such as phone chargers, led lights etc., rather than high consumption items.
29 Aug 2014 by Charles M. Turner
votes
I can only see the BS symbol on it. Sorry can't be any more help
31 Mar 2014 by Ros
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers