See more product details
- HDMI 2.0 compatible | Full Ultra HD 4k support - 2160p (4096 × 2160 pixels) - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet channel for connecting Internet-enabled AV components with ARC (Audio Return Channel) - Compatible with all 3D Blu-Ray Player, Real 3D TV, AV receiver with full HD, UltraHD, Supports all resolutions with Playstation 3 (PS3), Playstation 4 (PS4), Xbox, Xbox One to 4k Ultra HD. Transmits Internet TV, games console via LAN over HDMI.
- Full support of extended colour spaces such as xv Colour and Deep Colour / Transfers all digital audio formats such as 2.0 (stereo / mono), 2.1, 5.1, 7.1, DTS ®-HD Mater Audio, Dolby ® TrueHD, Dolby ® Digital, DTS | Up to 32 speakers (audio channels)
- Suitable for: XBOX 360 ® / Xbox ® One / Playstation ® 3 / PlayStation ® 4 / projector / DVB Receivers / TFT Monitor / HD Ready or Full HD TV / Blu-ray (TM), DVD, HD DVD (TM ) / TV receiver, AV receiver, media player, HD Ready TV, high - end Full HD TVs and much more. High-purity copper conductors for optimal signal transfer and lossless
- Designed in Oxford. Engineered Using Exclusive Technologies and Proprietary Materials and Design, 2 meters in length / multiple shielded to protect against interference, Double shielded (foil and braid), connections: 2 x 19-pin. HDMI ® connector, 24K gold plated (gold contacts)
- Standard HDMI 2.0 compatible | Backward compatible with HDMI 1.4 / 1.4a - Full support for 3D TV (1080p Full HD / Ultra HD 2160p) - Real 3D, downward compatible with HDMI 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.3abc, 1.4, max. Resolution: Full HD 2160p (4096 × 2160 pixels) - Supports CEC control functions, Very Flexible, precision-fit connector for firm grip
- Delivers up to 4k2k Digital Resolution, socket to socket connection
- Nitrogen Gas dielectric with quad sheathing for maximum signal strength.
- 24k gilded connectors/ contacts, Mylar backed foil
- High Speed with Ethernet and 3D ready (Cat 2), Deep Colour and high Frame Rate.
- HDMI 1.4 improves it's single link band width from 165 MHz (4.95 Gb/s) to 340 MHz (15.8 Gb/s)