on 25 October 2013
Works well, I've had no problems with it and doubt I'll have any anytime soon. Love the colour. Cord is lovely an long; which I think was the downfall for my original iPhone cord. I dnt think it could take on all the extra tugging, however with this; no longer a problem. It connects instantly when charging - had to wiggle my iPhone one around in the end just to get it to start charging - then had to leave it incase it went off again, annoying! So I'm very relieved about this. Only downside is that hotspot didn't work with this cord - but I didn't mind as I brought two others that have the shorter cord an they both work hotspot and charging and everything else just fine. Cheap and most definitely cheerful!!! Thank you
on 16 October 2013
bough in mid September and after around a month its started to go dodgy. only charges my phone if its placed on a certain angle. which isn't good. I ordered the 3m cable specifically to use it away from a socket and when it needs to be on an angle its no good. however, it did last longer than the genuine apple one that came with my phone but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative I'd recommend the retractable ones from the Pound Shops. they're no longer than a standard apple lead but they're only £1 and they last much, much longer!!!! had mine around 6/7 months and only just broke. only purchased the 3m one for the length. I would recommend but be aware its chance to break after a while. I didn't expect it to last long anyway. i'll stick to the pound shops in future!!!!
on 27 December 2013
This is great can plug it in anywhere and use it at the same time due with it being 3 metres long.
on 21 May 2015
I absolutely love this! The wire is long enough for me to use it wherever I want in my room, which is especially useful for video calls on my phone where the battery usually decreases extremely quickly. The colour is really pretty and it fits well but the only issue could be that it doesn't clearly distinguish between the side which fits into the phone. I just drew a little dot on the correct side, so no real problem there!
on 5 May 2015
The charger came just before my previous charger was broken which was relief, it dad take about 4-5 days to come which i guess was okay but when you have one of those chargers where you have to wiggle and find the right position to place it in, it needs to come fast! The length of the charger is good if your always far away from the socket, if your quite close to the socket i would advise you get the regular size charger as it does lead to a lot of tangles which is very annoying, as it is a long charger it does take a little while to charge your phone than a normal one, also i do think that it wont last as long only because of its price, however i do believe it is worth the cost anyway as most chargers in shops are about £10.
on 18 December 2013
This has to be one of the best buys I have made for ages! I even ended up buying my friend one!
on 12 November 2013
I've bought 3 of these now, I've experienced no problems whatsoever. They're dispatched pretty quickly too. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 5 November 2013
The product arrived earlier than the dates expected. It is working very well. Good value price with good performance. Well done.
on 15 July 2014
Love it. Take it absolutely everywhere with me! I had been looking around for a long cabled charger for a long time, and not only did this fit the bill, its pink! It's a lovely vibrant pink, which is very noticable, so no tripping up over the cable! It's a perfect length from every socket in my house- to the sofas! It's so useful and handy. The only downside would be, I wish I had found it sooner! I've recommended this to all my friends and family, it came straight away, and in perfect packaging! I have been using it almost everyday for months now, and had no issues so far! :)
on 12 February 2014
It's a fact that teenage girls go through about one cable every 4 months! This means that, as a parent, you have to hide yours or find it mysteriously 'swapped' with one with open wires...
My daughter has an iPhone 4S and this charges perfectly and at the same time allows her to sit where she wants in her room without pulling the cable. I'd say buy a bright colour as you may find it draped across sofas, floors etc.
Great buy, gave 4 stars simply because it doesn't charge my iPad so I can't steal it :)