Our Neoprene Hot Water Bottle in Slate Grey. Winner of the 2013 Design Plus and 2013 Solutions Awards. Like no other hot water bottle on the market, PILL has a cover made of the same material used to make wet suits, so it stays hotter for longer. It is also much safer to use thanks to the freestanding design and pullout funnel - particularly for those who experience difficulty in holding the bottle steady in one hand while they pour with the other. The Pill to end all pain.
With its ergonomic design, PILL fits comfortably against the body to relieve pain when heat therapy is recommended, such as circulation problems, relaxation of muscle aches and relief against cramps.
- Free-standing design and pull-out funnel makes PILL safer and easier to use than traditional hot water bottles.
- Skin-friendly neoprene cover (used in manufacture of wet suits) controls the temperature to eliminate overheating and prevent burning.
- The wet suit hot water bottle cover insulates the bottle to keep it warm for up to 5 hours - twice as long as competitors.
- Cross-sealed screw cap seals the bottle easily and reliably.
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably against the body.
- PILL promotes relaxation and feeling of well being.
- Cost-effective and eco-friendly means to keep warm this winter.
Designed in Germany, PILL is made from a heat-resistant, rubber-like plastic that can be easily and safely filled with the pull-out funnel. The screw-on nylon cap with handy cross closes the bottle easily and reliably. The funnel is simply pushed into the hot-water bottle and is completely concealed.
The soft cover is made from Neoprene, the same material used in the manufacture of wet suits, so any spillages will be c