on 31 July 2012
Everything you need, apart from the breathalyser kit,to keep you legal while driving through France.
All contained in a decent quality bag.
Good value and saves trawling round to buy the items individually.
on 27 June 2013
We have some bits and bobs from previous trips abroad, but new laws meant we needed additional items, after pricing these we found that this kit gave us everything needed for a European driving trip, and more, and cost less than purchasing the few things we actually needed. All tidy in the boot in the purposely supplied bag.

The only additional item we needed was another Hi Vis jacket which was cheap enough.
on 28 March 2013
We are traveling to Europe soon and I was looking around for a comprehensive travel kit. What a bargain this 9 piece travel kit is!!! It has almost all you need for traveling across the Europe -fire extinguisher, warning triangle, spare bulbs, wind up torch, high vis vest, GP sticker, beam deflectors, first aid and all this is provided in a storage bag. We just need to add a breathalyser(required in France) but no complains here.
The delivery was free and really quick, I have ordered the travel kit on Monday and it arrived on Thursday. Highly recommended!
on 14 March 2014
It arrived within 2 days, all in order. It looks fine on inspection (except the sticker isn't for inside the window - but I'll get a magnetic one, they're cheap as chips) Handy bit of kit to have for the trip through France and Belgium next week. It saved me a fortune, Halfrauds wanted a lot more money - and theirs didn't include the fire extinguisher. Happy customer here :)
on 19 June 2014
It's fine for the money, in fact very good value considering everything you get but I bought this because the image looks like you get a normal first aid kit - the green 'bag' looks very big in the picture but what I got was just a small little green plastic food bag-type thing with a few plasters and wipes (it says first aid kit "essentials" on the label) - don't buy this thinking you're getting a normal first aid kit. But let's be realistic, a car crash is either going to be bad enough that you need an ambulance in which case, first aid isn't going to do much good or not so bad that really all you need is a few wipes and plasters. I'm not sure it's enough to be legally covered though as it's the law to have one and the title of "European Travel Kit" does imply this is sufficient. Well, it's not because you legally have to have 2 warning triangles and this only has 1. Everything else in the kit seems fine.
on 29 September 2013
The Product was adequate - Although while I was testing out the triangle warning sign it cut me because the metal was so raw. The Medical kit was the tiniest one may need to back it up but otherwise a good buy. You need to buy separate breathalysers this pack does not include them.
on 3 July 2013
I didn't want to spend too much on a European driving kit. A well known high street motoring shop was charging £40 for a basic one plus another £20 for a fire extinguisher, so more than double this price. I ordered this and it was delivered really quickly. Really pleased with the kit; highly recommended.
on 23 June 2015
Medical kit is a joke, fire "extinguisher" bigger joke, "Special extinguishing formula to impregnate around minor fires whatever their cause, so to avoid flame expansion.IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO EXTINGUISH MINOR FIRES" that is on the back. For the money is ok, had to buy another medical kit and hopefully I won't need the "extinguisher"
review image
on 7 August 2014
I just received this kit. I can tell the price was cheap but i thought the first aid kit gonna be the same as it was on the picture. I just hope nobody get hurt near me. The first aid kit just a joke.
on 5 August 2013
The contents were good but the bag easily ripped around the end handle in a complete circle within a couple of days of being strapped onto my motorbike. I only got hold of the handle to take it off the bike and it just came away without any force being applied. This made it difficult to keep the contents in and I had to use a carrier bag. The plastic zip/fastener on the green medical bag also broke off, I only opened it the once to get to my plasters!