Price:£22.00+ Free shipping

on 18 March 2009
Very impressed with this aliminium shafted ball collector. I bought a plastic one for £14.99 which simply fell apart, this one is very well made compared with the plastic one. Should last a life time
on 10 May 2012
A sturdy and well made item and certainly works well in eliminating the need to continually bend over to pick up balls. At £14.99 with free postage it also represents good value compared with other shag bags currently available.

The packaging states that it holds up to 75 balls, but I've had in excess of 90 balls in it. My only gripe is that it would have been nice to have a carrying handle or strap so that it could be hung over the shoulder, as it's quite awkward to carry when you're also carrying a bag full of golf clubs. However, I was easily able to adapt a strap from an old shoulder bag.
on 11 June 2010
A little big one, but very useful collector ball.
Finally, the problems with the cheapest plastic tubes has finished.
on 30 May 2012
It is well built, good quality and works 100%. I have been using it for about a year now and now problems. 5 Stars
on 31 July 2008
works very well, makes collecting practice balls much easier. Not sure how durable it is yet, as only had it a few weeks.
on 6 July 2013
I had the Ball Collector and Holder delivered to me in no time. Quality is good. It can hold up to 75/80 balls each time. But I suggest not to using it up to the maxiumn because it was quite heavy ( to me anyway ) with a full load. The only downside is I have to be careful with the nylon zipper. I had to use the zipper twice everytime ( to zip up and down ) I picked up and released the balls.
on 27 July 2013
I bought this to replace a shag bag. I used to hit balls then go and collect them by flipping the balls into my shag bag with a wedge. This just makes the collection of balls much quicker.

The construction is pretty sturdy and I expect it to last. The PGA Tour branding is very distinctive and adds to the appearance of an already attractive bag.
on 7 June 2014
Got this ball collector about 8 months ago & waited to review it until now because of other reviews that criticised its durability. It is a very good product & comfortably holds 60 balls. The zip is fine and the aluminium collecting tube mechanism is vastly superior to the 2 plastic tubes that I also have. Really easy to use and good value
on 17 October 2015
Used the item approx 6 times when the canvas ball holder split away from the plastic top! I now have a ball collector/holder customised with heavy duty stitching holding the thing together. On the plus side the metal ball pick-up device is very good and should last longer than the standard plastic clikka tubes.
on 13 June 2015
Very well made and good clip to prevent balls escaping. Much better then plastic equivalents. Only 4 stars because would benefit from clip to attach to my bag when heading for the range.