Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
As a sheep farmer it is out in all weather, hail/rain and snow- still works great !
3 Oct 2014 by bill
vote
I cannot give you any honest answer to this, as I keep mine in case of blackouts, sorry, er.... um..... power outages (a the PC brigade will have me state!). I can use it for hand free work, not rely upon having a large gas/hurricane lamp which would not be allowed inside my rented flat (Landlord rules about lamps & stoves for cooking). I have however, put in the longer life lithium batteries which you can purchase the generic (own) brand from Maplins (they got a very good write up review in Which!). But I would guestimate roughly 40 to 60 hours continious usage. BTW in a genuine emergency, where oil or gas lamps would be ruled out for various reasons. You CAN turn the lamp inside out to the straps, then either get a 5 gallon or 5 litre frosted plastic jerrycan, filled with water. using the headbands carefully mount the lamp (lens towards the j/can wall), turn it on & you have yourself a budget minded, safely improvised table lamp in a power cut! Sorry, I could not be of help, but I hope this final suggestion can help ANYONE who reads this answer, in an emergency power outage.
10 Nov 2014 by James B.
votes
Button on the side switches light on. Pressing it again and again will go thro the different beam settings til you get to 'off' again. If it is not staying on it must be faulty.
17 Feb 2014 by emma petitt
votes
I have just tried it on my helmet and yes the strap is large enough
22 Nov 2014 by waller 69
votes
No its not heavy
13 Dec 2014 by Jane W.
votes
I reckon they would be ok I just put some cheap battery's in and still works good
10 Dec 2014 by David Lambie
votes
Get 5-yr-old a sensibly adjusted baseball cap, so s/he feels comfortable. Then adjust the headtorch. Other hats are available ;)
24 Nov 2014 by Poorman
votes
No it does not.
20 Nov 2014 by Mr. B. Hooshiar
votes
Not in my experience, but obviously I cannot offer a universal guarantee.
30 Oct 2014 by Mr. Thomas H. Capper
votes
Yes it should as they put in on a 3yr old and thay were wearing it round the house.
26 Apr 2014 by haven't got it yet still waiti
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers