on 14 February 2015
I received 10 individual larger body warmers in different orange packaging. I expected 10 pairs of hand warmers as per the photo so ended up disappointed. The warmers did not have the usual hotties branding on the actual warmers. Check before you buy!
on 30 January 2015
These are amazing, I bought them to use for a sleep out to raise money and awareness for the homeless. I tried one when they arrived, it started to heat after a few minutes. They really do give off heat for 18 hours, being at the hottest after about 11-12 hours. I would recommend them to anyone spending any time in the cold. Time to order some more me thinks.
on 2 January 2015
I bought these as a gift for a friend who works outside, suffers chilblains and ALWAYS feels cold indoors or out! She said they are amazing - they warm you nicely from your pockets, and the one time she has tried so far, they lasted several hours.
She said she would definitely buy these herself (and she is not the easiest to please so they must be good!)
on 14 March 2014
I used these on a ski trip and couldn't have done without them in minus 20 with a biting wind!
Made all the difference.
on 7 July 2014
Great item keeps you well warm a must buy
on 21 February 2015
My daughter uses these along with fingerless gloves to write her essays at the computer. Warm and wonderful
on 18 March 2015
used these on a trip to Iceland and they were perfect
on 18 November 2014
Perfect for the winter
on 9 March 2015
Good price and work well as working outside
on 22 December 2014
Good stuff. keep warm for a long time

See one answered question