Top positive review
5 people found this helpful
A breath of fresh air...
on 9 September 2014
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts. This is said review.
---- WHAT'S IN THE BOX? ----
There are three pumps. Each pump comes separately wrapped in their own packet. Within each packet is the following:
- 3x inflating needle
- 1x plastic adapter
- 1x flexible hose
(That obviously means there are three times as many (in total) of those items as listed).
---- INITIAL IMPRESSIONS ----
I like how each pump is individually wrapped with all the relevant accessories.
Everything looks good.
---- IN USE ----
After testing out this product throughly, these are my condensed findings:
- It is massively handy to have three needles per pump.
- In addition to the above, one of the three needles can be stored in a small compartment in the handle of the pump. A genius idea, meaning you'll never be without a needle when you need one most.
- The addition of a flexible hose for each of the pumps means that you are less likely to damage either the needle, or the item you're inflating. They're simple and they work great.
- The three plastic adapters mean you can inflate things that don't take the standard inflating pin - very handy.
- As listed in the product info above, these will pump up an almost endless array of items.
- The pumps are made from hard plastic. I've had no issue with the build quality, and am completely satisfied with it.
- They are smaller than a lot of pumps I've used in the past, meaning they are great for storage/travel.
---- CONCLUSION ----
A great kit that I believe would be fairly (and competitively) priced even if being sold at twice the price.
An easy five stars.
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.
✓ Small & portable
✓ Three pumps and tons of accessories
✓ Pumps are individually wrapped (meaning you don't lose a million accessories upon opening just one pump!)
✓ Storage in top of pump handle
✓ Build quality is easily good enough for a ball pump
✓ Cheap for what you get
If you have any questions regarding this product, feel free to leave comments down below - I'm happy to help...