Colour: Blue + Green + Red|Change

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 9 September 2014
DISCLOSURE:
I was kindly supplied this item free of charge to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts. This is said review.

---- WHAT'S IN THE BOX? ----

There are three pumps. Each pump comes separately wrapped in their own packet. Within each packet is the following:
- 3x inflating needle
- 1x plastic adapter
- 1x flexible hose

(That obviously means there are three times as many (in total) of those items as listed).

---- INITIAL IMPRESSIONS ----

I like how each pump is individually wrapped with all the relevant accessories.
Everything looks good.

---- IN USE ----

After testing out this product throughly, these are my condensed findings:
- It is massively handy to have three needles per pump.
- In addition to the above, one of the three needles can be stored in a small compartment in the handle of the pump. A genius idea, meaning you'll never be without a needle when you need one most.
- The addition of a flexible hose for each of the pumps means that you are less likely to damage either the needle, or the item you're inflating. They're simple and they work great.
- The three plastic adapters mean you can inflate things that don't take the standard inflating pin - very handy.
- As listed in the product info above, these will pump up an almost endless array of items.
- The pumps are made from hard plastic. I've had no issue with the build quality, and am completely satisfied with it.
- They are smaller than a lot of pumps I've used in the past, meaning they are great for storage/travel.

✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

---- CONCLUSION ----

A great kit that I believe would be fairly (and competitively) priced even if being sold at twice the price.
An easy five stars.

OVERVIEW
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, without hesitation.

PROS:
✓ Small & portable
✓ Three pumps and tons of accessories
✓ Pumps are individually wrapped (meaning you don't lose a million accessories upon opening just one pump!)
✓ Storage in top of pump handle
✓ Build quality is easily good enough for a ball pump
✓ Cheap for what you get

CONS:
✗ None
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚
If you have any questions regarding this product, feel free to leave comments down below - I'm happy to help...
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚
Note: The manufacturer sent me a review sample, no attempt was made to influence my opinion of the product.

This triple pack of ball pumps is a cut above the usual pump you might get with a ball. I tested the pressure coming off the "free plastic" basketball pump I got with a recent ball purchase and these pumps put out much more air and pressure, making it far easier and faster to inflate a ball (at a rough guess I'd say twice the air output at least, the cheap free ones are not that great really)

Quality wise they are plastic, but perfectly ok for a ball pump. You get a good selection/bundle with each pump, 3 needles and a flexible hose as well as a plastic tapered nozzle. You can store a needle in the top of the pump too. Handy to have some extra tips because they are easy to misplace. The set covers just about all ball inflating requirements, even bigger balls with the plastic nozzle.

A decent little set that does the job well
Having a pack of three means that we can keep one in the shed for the balls in the garden, one in the boot of the car for day trips when we would naturally remember the ball in our bag of outdoor games, but might not remember to check whether it is fit and ready to be played with, and one more for a venue of choice - (we have opted for taking one to my Mums for family gatherings for our children and everyone else to play football.

These aren't swishy things, because they don't need to be, they are just good honest practical pumps that really work and having had a number of balls sag over the heat of the summer, of various makes and sizes, I can verify that these work well with the variety of nozzles for inflation, I have yet to find a ball these won't pump up!

I was provided with these pumps to review and give my honest opinion whether good or bad.
on 12 July 2014
What a great idea for families. We are always looking for the ball pump and no one ever remembers who had it last. Half the time when you find it the needle is missing. Where do the needles go? This is a great set of three pumps. A different color for each kid. They are sturdy and well built. I love that it comes with three metal needles and one plastic needle. It also has a place to store one of the needles in the handle. That way you have a spare if the one you are using breaks. The needles feel pretty strong and I don't see that happening. However with kids around you never know. The pumps are strong and put out a good amount of air with each push. I was able to easily pump up a basketball. I also used it to spray the dust off of my keyboard. It works great! I received this product for a fair and honest review.
on 12 July 2014
I would have *killed* for these both growing up and when the kids were younger.. The Friendly Swede Ball Pump Kit. I can't tell you how many times we were never able to find the pump and/or THE NEEDLES we had already purchased! This would have solved a number of problems.

The kit comes with not one but *three* lightweight plastic pumps. They're sturdy enough to hold up to normal use, and I'd have no problems packing one in a soccer bag for emergency ball inflates. The handle also conveniently has a storage area in the top of the handle that will keep the needle with the pump (without having it screwed in 24/7 where it *will* get broken off).

If that's not enough (and it never seems to be when it comes to how TFS packages things), each pump has *three* needles, a tapered nozzle for inflating gym/yoga balls, and a short hose to allow some flexibility between the pump and the needle. So basically, there are three pumps, nine needles, three tapered nozzles, and three hoses.

If you have kids who are constantly losing needles and/or pumps, you *need* this kit. It's really worth it just for the nine needles alone. The fact you get everything else makes it an incredible value.

Disclosure:
Obtained From: Retailer
Payment: Free
on 30 November 2015
Bought this for my son and husbands stocking fillers. We have been through so many pumps and have bought a few that simply just dont come with attachments. The friendly swede come with all the attachements, they look so much more rebust than the previous ones we have bought that were much more expensive. The fact that there are three in a box is brillaint as we can keep one in the car, one in the shed and one I will have in a safe place for those times that they say Mum where is the pump!!
Price, pakaging and delivery were all first class, the actual pump itself looks robust and come with all the attachments that we would need, Once my husband and son have opened the stocking filler I will report how good it is but from my initial test it looks absolutely fine and hope it will be the last time I need to source a pump for a good few years. Great stocking filler idea I think!
on 11 January 2015
Was only after the adapters to inflate large exercise ball. The adaptor worked well, however the volume of air in the pump and size of hand grip on piston makes it an arduous task to use. Adapter fitted well on a high volume bike pump, so it served me well in sourcing the adaptor, but I would not recommend the pump for exercise balls due to its lack of capacity. I did not try on footballs etc, where it would be much more suited as much lower volume of air required. It then has an advantage to being small as can be left in your car etc. given that there are three pumps, good for leaving all over the place. I liked small ball adaptor being secured in handle as I had lost my previous adapters. Arrived on time, well packaged.
on 19 January 2015
After trying several replacement nozzles for my existing football pump without success (poor quality, wrong size, nozzle loose), I finally bought this set. I've only used one pump and one nozzle and both are working well so far. Although only made of plastic, the pump was able to provide enough pressure to get the football hard enough, and the flexible section means that the chance of breaking the nozzle is much reduced. It has already lasted longer than the others, and I've still got another 8 nozzles and 2 pumps if anything goes wrong. Very happy.
on 21 September 2014
I give it 4 stars. I would give it 5 but it would have to be a lot more robust. Which I can't imagine possible for approximately £2.

I've only used it once. I can be a little heavy handed on occasion. I managed not to break it. But I could sense the give in the pump handle. It wouldn't take much to break it. It is a good product for the price, 3 for £6. But I don't imagine it could handle more than a few minutes pumping every few months or so. That's how it feels to me at least.

Worthwhile for extremely light use.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2016
Very poor quality, the pump itself is very small (about half the size of a standard football pump) and feels very delicate due to the plastic casing. I tried to use 2 different pumps with 2 different valves, and both times the metal valve bent whilst in the ball. I was only trying to blow up a size 4 football, but even then neither pumps seemed to do any good at all. very disappointed, but i guess you get what you pay for.

Amazon's refund / return process was as flawless as usual though, so that's something at least.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse