Format: Flexibound|Change

on 1 March 2011
This dictionary was my companion for 6 months travelling through Central America. I used the dictionary learning Spanish in Honduras and Guatemala and generally found the dictionary to contain all the words I was looking for. My only gripe with the dictionary was that some translations to Spanish in the English section, weren't in the Spanish section and vice versa. This meant that cross referencing was impossible on occasion. But on the whole it's a forgivable weakness considering its size. The fact that it accommodated both Latin American and Spanish Spanish was very good. The mid-section containing travel phrases and numbers also came in very handy at the beginning of my trip, before I spoke a single word of Spanish,.
on 11 May 2009
Small, compact and pocket size without the usual problem of small books, you can actually read the words without difficulty.
on 28 August 2010
Bought 3 for my kids to have a small portable one each and does the job perfectly. Strong cover, clearly printed and laid out, more than enough words for purpose. Obviously not comprehensive but that's why it's a "Mini".
on 6 June 2012
From the reviews, this was not what I expected. It is much thicker than the old Collins mini and too big to put in pocket on holiday. Also,
the print is so small that for me it is useless.
on 17 April 2012
When I saw this dictionary I realised how much it complemented the phrase books I was carrying around - in fact I could have probably left them at home. It puts words into context and also gives phrases for common situations. Well worth taking out with you.
on 25 May 2013
Dear sir,
For being a small restricted language dictionary The Oxford Spanish Mini Dictionary serves its purposes, is well organized, has an easy to read typography and I find what is said in the introduction to be correct. For what it is, it is handy and practical to use.
I also have the New Oxford American Dictionary / Thesaurus and Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary when I need to find words and information about the english and american-english language.
Sincerely yours,
M. Bjornstjerna
on 23 November 2012
My daughter needed a concise Spanish dictionary for use at school and home for homework. We looked at few but the school recommended this one.

Although quite small, it is perfect for her and her needs.

I would not hesitate to recommend this to any one needing a Spanish dictionary.
on 19 September 2015
I ordered 2, for both my children in Secondary school. It's a great homework companion. Text is big enough to read even though the dictionary is pocket sized. Superb service from the seller's, quick delivery and the cheapest I have found anywhere.
on 3 January 2013
Eminently usable due to its size but the obvious drawback of such a compact format is a reduction in content. Therefore, not the most comprehensive of Spanish English dictionaries, but small enough to carry with you at all times.
on 6 November 2011
Great size, content and presentation. Perfect for keeping in your bag for those moments when it's needed. Great for a beginner learning Spanish, such as myself. Recommended. Fast delivery.