- Paperback: 740 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, U.S.A. (2 Sept. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199284229
- ISBN-13: 978-0199284221
- Product Dimensions: 24.6 x 3.3 x 17 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 576,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Oxford Handbook Of Metaphysics (Oxford Handbooks) (Oxford Handbooks in Philosophy) Paperback – 2 Sep 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
at all with the history of metaphysics. The work is an introduction to some contemporary analytic
discussions of various metaphysical questions--as framed by analysts.
Do not look to this work for a survey, for example, of the history of philosophy's
discussions of the meaning of being. A better title might be: Metaphysics and Contemporary
Analytic Philosophy: an Anthology.
and Warrant: The Current Debate
and Warrant and Proper Function