Size: Large|Colour: Cornflower/Pale Pink|Change
Price:£25.00

on 14 December 2010
Review for Pistachio with Cerise piping - lovely colours/good combination. Very soft, good fit, washes well and keeps shape. For someone allergic to all types of wool it's good to find a retailer providing good quality, attractive jumpers not made of acrylic!
on 1 September 2012
This has become a favourite clothing item. It hasn't shrinked due to washes (i use hand wash and not wachine machine for this one though).
It's pretty and comfy.
on 4 May 2013
It's not easy to find good tank tops right now - I suppose they're not the height of fashion - but after reading Trinny and Susannah's advice in their Body Shape Bible I am hooked on them! If you've got a "vase" shaped figure like me, tank tops are incredibly flattering, much more so than wearing a shirt or blouse alone. I bought the Rich Rose shade, and it's a lovely crimson. The garment is true to size and made from a very fine, soft knit. Very pleased with it.
on 30 April 2014
Really nice feel and good fit, I've been looking for one for ages and it was just what i wanted. It arrived promptly and I'm very happy with it perfect for the summer
on 7 December 2013
The size is good, the material is okay, the fit is good and it feels comfy when on, I like the sewing and everything, but I really thought it had a mock shirt included and I was disappointed to find out that it was just the vest :) Will pay more attention next time.
on 16 April 2013
This lovely Tank Top is nothing like the ones I was made-to-wear when I was a kid! Lightweight and Warm this will offer me the look along with the warmth that I am looking for. Beautifully finished off this garment comes highly recommended.
on 8 October 2014
Bought a very similar one of these from the high street and paid double the price (lower quality as it has "bobbled") This one fits perfectly and looks great. Delivery was very speedy. Will definitely buy more.
on 6 April 2016
This top is amazingly soft and I will definitely be ordering a cardigan to go with this to complete the look as well as other items from this company. The fibers have relaxed abit but pull back into shape when washed.
on 25 April 2014
I am very pleased with this tank top. It has a lovely soft feel to it.Looks nice over a blouse or T shirt...Would suit most ages..Iwill order again from this company.Delivery was fast.
on 15 April 2015
I liked the top, the colour exactly as shown. Silk and cotton are a good mix.
Haven't worn it yet, but it will be ideal on warm days.
I hope it washes as good as it looks.