“There are millions of idiots running around calling themselves Gurus. Evan is different. He goes in and simply gets it done the right way—legally, quick, and smart. Every company I start goes through Evan. I’d be crazy not to use him.” —Peter Shankman
Breakthrough Google site optimization techniques from one of the world’s leading authorities on SEO!
If you aren’t at or near the top of Google searches, you won’t be found. Your company might as well not exist. But many common Google “search optimization” techniques don’t work—or even make things worse. In Outsmarting Google, world-renowned search expert Evan Bailyn reveals real, gritty, up-to-the-minute tactics that helped him attract more than 50,000,000 visitors last year without spending a dime on advertising! You won’t find any unethical “black hat” tricks here: only proven techniques that reflect comprehensive testing and extraordinary insight into Google’s secret rules. Read this book: Discover the supercharged site optimization techniques Google doesn’t want you to know!
New high-profit SEO solutions for every marketer, entrepreneur, and site owner!
• Uncover SEO myths and outdated techniques that no longer work
• Leverage Google’s deep knowledge of how and why people search
• Integrate five core SEO ingredients: keywords, links, meta page title, URL structure, and time
• Understand what’s really involved in choosing the best keywords
• Acquire links that help, and avoid links from “bad neighborhoods”
• “Age” your sites to build trust and escape the dreaded Google “sandbox”
• Use Google AdWords to cost-effectively complement SEO and cover your “long tail”
• Convert SEO results into paying customers
• Optimize for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
• Improve performance on Bing and Yahoo! without compromising your Google ranking
• Prepare for brand-new trends in personalized and real-time search
About the Author
Evan Bailyn is an Internet entrepreneur, speaker, and child advocate. He is best known for being an expert at search engine optimization, having used his ability to rank at the top of Google to build and sell five businesses, including one of the largest children’s websites online. His Facebook page, which provides daily inspirational thoughts, has more than 100,000 “likes,”making it one of the most popular noncelebrity pages on Facebook.
He has been interviewed on ABC and Fox News and featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post, The International Business Times, and Crain’s New York Business Daily. He is a frequent speaker and television guest.
In 2010, Evan established The Evan Bailyn Foundation, which awards grants to groups that promote emotional awareness in children.
Bradley Bailyn is an Internet marketing expert and co-founder of First Page Sage. He tracks Google’s algorithm on a daily basis, ensuring that clients’ websites remain optimized for maximum exposure on Google. He also helps clients tune their websites to convert as many visitors as possible into buyers—a science known as conversion optimization.
Bradley graduated from New York University’s Stern School of Business, where he studied accounting, and then went on to Brooklyn Law School, where he did legal work for various government and international agencies, including the United Nations and United States Agency for International Development. He briefly ran his own law practice, and then left to join forces with Evan and pursue a shared dream of building a business that made a real difference in people’s lives.He has been profiled in The New York Times, Crain’s New York Business Daily, and The Daily News.