on 15 June 2016
BRILLIANT PRODUCT! BRILLIANT SELLERS! QUICK DELIVERY! If you have a medium/large body but very large breasts..these are a GOD SEND! Because I was always a small frame person my breasts are directly across from my armpits. There was never an issue when my body was small and my breasts big. When I gained weight I had to buy bigger bras....PROBLEM is that NONE FIT ME RIGHT!! The breasts on large framed women are usually well below the armpit., thus larger bras are made with that in mind. HOWEVER, when you go from a 32 to a 36 inch the cup itself is cut MUCH higher up slicing into my armpit! So I have to buy a 32 HH BUT I need more circumference so thus is the need for these WONDERFUL EXTENDERS .......THEY HAVE MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE!
on 2 March 2015
This item is the best ever. I can now use my expensive bras comfortably instead of throwing them away. So this has saved me money and made me much more comfortable. This is a good idea. And now my shoulders do not ache as they did before due to restriction over shoulders and round chest.
on 23 January 2014
Good quality but not true colours as the white is more of an offwhite. It still does the job it should and nobody will see it under clothes so not really problem. Just thought I would mention it you were wearing something see through it would be noticeable.
on 21 March 2014
I was delighted to receive this item ... It's always good for women to have spares In case of an emergency .... It was delivered within the time mentioned, and they look strong and sent in a presentable way ... I would recommend this item ...
on 23 April 2014
Very good, just what I needed, only thing could of done with 2 black and a white, older ladies usually only where the bron one. Would of liked to of been offered more verity in the pack ie: black, white, 2 of each as the common colours x
on 5 June 2016
Nice products that do the job.
The downside is they are posted from China and take a long time to get to you, so no good if you are in a hurry for them. I contacted the sender about this and it was them that made me aware of this.
on 20 September 2014
Brilliant invention,couldn't be without these extenders now and these are perfect
Always felt like my bra's were choking me round the back and these solve the problem
Highly recommend this particular product
on 23 December 2014
Doesn't fit standard UK bra hooks, the width between the eyes/hooks is too far.

I've tried with 2 and 3 hook bras from a variety of places (M&S, Newlook, Matalan, even Figleaves) and none fit.
on 14 September 2014
I brought the 2hook set already and thought the 3hook set would be just as good but the 3hook set did not fit my bras, the hooks are to spend out! Waste of money as can't use them!
on 21 March 2016
Not too wide for my bras as other reviews state. I find them fitting, effective & comfy. No more cutting in & cups fit better too.
Delivery & packaging fine.

See one answered question