Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Sep 2012 23:23:47 BDT
I am rather disappointed to find out that my much anticipated order is out of stock with no indication of how long I am going to have to wait before it is dispatched. Having placed my pre-order months ago I had expected to be one of the first to receive this title. At the very least it would have been nice to know when Amazon expects the book to be in stock, then I could have decided whether to cancel my purchase and order it elsewhere - from somebody that can get it to me when promised!

Posted on 7 Oct 2012 10:21:36 BDT
Couldn't agree more -- what's up with this title?

Posted on 6 Jan 2013 15:10:05 GMT
Is this book ever coming back into stock?

Posted on 6 Jan 2013 15:24:01 GMT
Last edited by the author on 6 Jan 2013 15:26:50 GMT
Ordered a copy at W.H. Smith (second printing, that is) and I was notified a couple of weeks ago that it had arrived and was ready for me to pick up at the store although I haven't yet had time. So clearly it's now available, who knows what's with Amazon. However, please note: the W.H. Smith price was a good bit lower (10.87)!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  25 Sep 2012
Latest post:  6 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Animation in Sugar: 14 Beautifully Hand-crafted Modelling Projects for Celebration Cakes
Animation in Sugar: 14 Beautifully Hand-crafted Modelling Projects for Celebration Cakes by Carlos Lischetti (Hardcover - 22 Sep 2012)
5.0 out of 5 stars   (110)