on 25 February 2016
I actually really enjoyed this book. Although there are some mistakes in the writing, the storyline is gripping, and made for a fast read. I read the book in less than a day and wanted to read more.. I now have the remainder of the saga downloaded in order to read.
on 10 June 2014
The relationship between Connor and Aaron, I feel that she needs to stick with only one. The chemistry between them is not that there. Yet. All in all its a good read.
on 18 May 2015
Good young adult fantasy for those who like zombies and supernatural powers. Characters are fun, action is hot and plotting moves along well enough when it does not bog down in pubescent lust dilemmas.
on 27 March 2015
This was really enjoyable and exciting. It reminds me of the ' The Walking Dead' in the episode where they fight a sadistic power hungry leader's group inside their walled and protected town.
on 10 November 2014
Could have been really good and it is in places, but mostly too slow a pace to make a good read. However, I think it's aimed at young teenage girl market rather than for sci-fi aficionados.
on 30 July 2014
Kept me interested right to the end. The story of a girl with special talents in a dystopian world, where manipulative autocratic leaders 'protect' against the enemy.
on 31 May 2015
Lacked something but enjoyed reading and will buy next in series. Slant on zombie scifi fantasy genre definitely a recommend
on 26 June 2014
I found this book a good read , a
I was surprised as I normally don't like reading or seeing films about Zombies
on 11 September 2014
Absolutely amazing. Well written. Good story line. Fab characters. Could not put it down. Read all 3 in a few days.
on 28 February 2015
Have enjoyed this whole series, if you have enjoyed the TV series Walking Dead, this book is for you!