- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Our Idiot Brother [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Feel-good comedy starring Paul Rudd. After his early release from jail after supplying a police officer with cannabis, Ned (Rudd) is dumped by his girlfriend and denied custody of his dog, Willie Nelson. With nowhere to go, Ned arrives on his sister's doorstep. He then spends his time moving between the homes of his three sisters and although at first they are weary of having their pot-smoking hippie brother living with them they grow to love his eternally positive and honest manner.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Strangers take a liking to Ned when they first meet. His honesty is refreshing to watch, but it raises havoc in his sisters' lives...all three of them. Zooey was excellent. I fell in love with her in "The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy." The supporting cast was great. Funny and a bit heart warming. Great Indie.
F-bomb, sex, nudity
It begins with Ned (Paul Rudd) selling drugs to a police officer, resulting in him going to jail for 8 months but upon his release his girlfriend has now moved on and kicked him out of their house so he must return back to his family, his mum and 3 sisters! I really liked getting to know the different lives of the 3 sisters, Zooey Deschanel played a laid back lesbian who has loads of roommates, she was sweet and funny and probably my favourite sister. Elizabeth Banks was a workaholic journalist trying to work out the relationship with her neighbor, just friends or more? and Emily Mortimer was a wife of a movie director and mother of a young boy who Ned makes a great connection with making for some really sweet funny scenes throughout the movie.
The strongest thing about this movie was the great character developments you really felt like you got to know all the characters really well and there wasn't many that you didn't instantly like. Focusing mainly on Ned and his troubles and trying to build the relationships with his sisters but then also showing all the side plots of each sister and what they are going through was really great and kept the story interesting but it also did a great job at joining them together.
I highly enjoyed this and would recommend it to anybody, don't let this one slip by you unnoticed.
However Ned's hopelessness unemployability & naïveté gets him in to trouble with his hosting sisters as he has no capacity for lying, even if they are little white lies. His innocuous indiscretions get him handed from sister to sister at a reasonable pace, all the while Ned strives to raise the cash to get back to his farm and most importantly, his dog Willie Nelson. Will he ever get it together?
Our Idiot Brother stars a densely facial-haired Rudd as a heavily Dude-inspired hippy farmer stoner guy. Rudd plays this character with great aplomb and ensures that his mannerisms never become annoying. His character is honest to a fault, even admitting to his parole officer that he 'broke down' and smoked a doob with the kid across the street.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Surprisingly funny DVD. I am a fan of Paul Rudd and his films are usually worth a watch but the storyline of this one could easily have turned it into a dud; however, there was... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Red87
avoid, even though Elizabeth Banks is in it. get something else!Published 3 months ago by Born Toby Wild
This films quite weak., funny in parts but quite boring really! Defiantly not a must see but it's watchablePublished 7 months ago by Jenny