4.6 out of 5 stars1,026

on 11 May 2012
I bought this to store some clothes in, as well as other personal items.

The item is a good size and looks very smart at the end of the bed. It took 2 minutes to asseble and appears well made. I sat on the box while empty and it did feel a bit unsteady, but once filled with my things I now sit on it regularly and it feels pretty secure. The lid is well padded and it also holds a good amount of clothes.

I'd reccomend this item for anyone looking for a smart storgae solution which isn't too expensive.
on 18 March 2014
Over the moon with this purchase. Good quality, very sturdy and spacious inside once erected. 17 stone and can sit on it comfortably. Will be buying more of these, they are brilliant .
on 30 August 2013
Excellent value for money. Lovely quality. Wanted this as a shoe storage box and extra seating and it's done the job. I would definately recommend.Thank you.
on 20 July 2015
Started falling apart the company P&N Homewares said its nothing to do with them and are no longer replying to my e-mails which is slightly pathetic and a little childish......probably best not to use them!!
on 22 September 2013
Meet requirements, using it to store winter clothing and again would have given five star but doesn't close properly .
on 1 May 2015
Only had it a few days and the lid has fell to pieces when a 6 stone person sat on it!
review image review image
on 17 November 2013
Although I thought it was rather pricey I still ordered as needed somewhere to put my blankets and extra seating, excellent material and really strong to sit on.. happy!!
on 1 November 2012
Received next day excellent value for money, surprised at how much this holds, at last I can put away the grandchildren's bits and bobs.
on 26 May 2014
It is a good product but it didn't fulfilled my expectation. U cannot seat for long time and to sit down it does not seem yo be strong.
on 14 February 2015
Arrived quickly well wrapped..... Excellent value for money I will be buying more.Two of these would cover the width of a kingsize bed.
review image