Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Jump! forum

Other books like Jilly's?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Oct 2010 10:26:48 BDT
Does anyone know if there are any other books that are like Jilly coopers books? :)

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Nov 2010 12:02:02 GMT
marmaladecat says:
Fiona Walker's novels are similar: a cast of thousands, horses, village life, likeable put-upon female leads, etc. French Relations and its sequel Well Groomed and Kiss Chase are my favourites

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2010 06:58:06 GMT
DJAJ says:
Try Veronica Henry's Honeycote, Making Hay and Just a Family Affair. If you like Jilly, you will love these.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Aug 2013 11:47:40 BDT
High Scribe says:
Try Hannah Hooton's books. They're not doorsteps like Jilly's and not as raunchy but are set in the world of horse-racing (and more plausibly written) and the romantic storylines are good.

Posted on 16 May 2014 14:40:12 BDT
I'm just adding this post to bring your attention to my book "Blind Ambition" which is FREE to download on Kindle this weekend only. It's had great reviews and is a romantic comedy for adult readers about a show jumper with a visual impairment. Free on May 17th and 18th - follow the link: Blind Ambition If you like Jilly, I think you'll enjoy this.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Jump! forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  26 Oct 2010
Latest post:  16 May 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Jump!
Jump! by Jilly Cooper OBE (Paperback - 28 April 2011)
3.4 out of 5 stars (235)