Other books like Fallen, Twilight and Vampire Diaries

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Aug 2010 13:28:23 BDT
Hi,

Can anyone recommend some books like the above i loved them all?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Aug 2010 17:01:45 BDT
ive read hush hush which is a good book and i found it better then fallen now i've just got to book ten on the sookie stackhouse books which i've got so into the whole 10 books that its only taken me 11 days to get to book 10 there very adictive and can't can't put them down once i start. it is a pain though having to wait for the last vampire diaries to be published

Posted on 24 Aug 2010 13:44:16 BDT
Hi Thank you for that ive read all the True Blood books and they are good. I will give Hush hush a go then i have heard mixed reviews on it so wasnt sure

Posted on 26 Aug 2010 10:18:44 BDT
i was like u i read all the books u mentioned an hush hush is a great book too. try cassandra clare's books city of bones there are 3 out at the moment but there are six all togetha really really good i read all 3 in one week i couldn put them down also u shud try alyson noels (evermore series) they'r gud 2

Posted on 26 Aug 2010 12:49:51 BDT
Thank you i have just ordered the first book by Cassandra Clare :)

I really cant wait for Torment to come out and the next Vamp Diaries book

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Aug 2010 20:17:18 BDT
hey, i hav read all the immortals series, the first one is 'ever more', next is 'blue moon' and then 'shadowland' they are all amazing! couldnt put them down, just waiting for number 4 to come out and torment the second fallen book, feels like forever to wait for! wish they did another twilight book too lol but the immortals series is amazin! defo think u should give them a go!

Posted on 27 Aug 2010 13:38:00 BDT
Oh great i will have a look at them :) Oh i know i have already pre ordered my copy so soon as it comes i can read it!

Posted on 6 Oct 2010 13:54:00 BDT
Hey, I'll recomment a few series/books to you:

*Hush Hush
*Beautiful Dead series
*The Immortal Instruments series
*The Immortals series
*Vampire Academy series
*House of Night series
*The Morganville Vampires series
*Evernight series

Hopefully these help. They're really good, and if you like dark romance like I do, you will be hooked =)

Katie xXx

Posted on 23 Oct 2010 16:06:01 BDT
S Clark says:
I must say I agree, with Katie, I'm currently reading the Morganville Vampire Series, and am really enjoying them! :D
I also would LOVE to read the Beautiful Dead series too, they sound totally different to anything else I've read in this genre.

Have fun looking for a new series! :)

Sarah
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  18 Aug 2010
Latest post:  23 Oct 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fallen
Fallen by Lauren Kate (Audio CD - 8 Dec 2009)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (354)