on 14 December 2003
I had only just become a witch and hadn't got a clue how to celebrate and of the sabbats, when I read this. The book's informative, but I wouldn't recomend it to a newcomer to the craft because it's too detailed and has many things that newcomers to the craft would'nt understand. It however does include the myths and stories of Ostara. Magick and divination, rituals and the usual traditions, recipes and seasonal crafts. This book was useful because it deepens the readers understanding of the spiritual aspects of the ancient holiday I'd recomend it to almost everyone.
on 11 September 2009
Great book with lovely ideas and stories and recipes. It seems to simple to celebrate Ostara while actually it can be done in many different ways and this book will give you a taste of many things. Very pleased.