on 29 January 2015
I've been underwhelmed by a couple of Osprey boards in the past but this one came up so cheaply (£22) that I had to give it a try, and I'm glad I did.

The board's finish looks good and the wheels run smoothly. I've not hit anything yet but the wheels seem tough, and just flexible enough to avoid easy chipping. With all boards of this size I've been nervous about putting all my weight too near to the centre, but this actually feels quite strong and is less creaky than the last Osprey longboard I tried.

I've had to deduct one star because it doesn't turn as much as I'd like while in motion, but I think I can alleviate this by slightly loosening a couple of bolts.

A long-term longboarder may well want something more expensive and specialized, but for a beginner or occasional user, I'd highly recommend this (at a decent discount).
on 16 July 2014
ordered on a sunday shipped on the Monday came Tuesday 10 out 10. now about the board the wheels and bearings are of a good stranded for this prised board the deck as a nice feel to it under your feet giving loads of feed back. on the whole and for the price this is a very nice board very forgiving and easy to ride board. I am giving this a 5 star for the price and for how easy this board is to ride
and by the way dads if you are getting for the kids you will love it I did and am 54 going on 10
on 9 March 2014
Really great long board skate, stable and easy to use even for those who had never tried a long board.
on 28 January 2015
I bought this for my 13 year old son, great board for the price.
would recommend !
on 8 December 2015
This was the first board I ever bought and used it to go to and from work for 6 months and absolutely loved it. (It then got stolen, which is why I only had it 6 months)

I would highly recommend it to anyone buying their first longboard.
on 23 November 2012
Bought this for a friend as a birthday present and they were instantly made up!!
Checked the spec and quality with local skate shops etc etc in Brighton and this turned out to be amazing value, why would you pay £100 to £130 when this was an absolute bargain.

I would definitely consider using Amazon again, on this occassion it proved to be a fantastic bargain, check them out! :)
on 31 October 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old boy. He loves it. It is extremely smooth apparently and, importantly, "so cool".

It is very long. And oddly this makes it less obtrusive as it is invariably propped up against something when not in use, unlike the normal-sized skateboard which is a domestic incident waiting to happen. This is only important to me, obviously.
on 19 July 2015
New to skateboarding so to be fair I've nothing to compare with. I've just had a load of fun riding it and for the offer price of £27 there are no complaints.
on 31 July 2015
Son fell in love with this enormous skateboard! Adults and children managed to body surf around the garden on this beast, it really is very large!
on 27 February 2015
The wheels touch the board when turning. Very dangerous and shouldn't be available for sale.

See one answered question