- Product Dimensions: 29.2 x 8.9 x 8.9 cm ; 957 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Item model number: 61055
- ASIN: B007U45S3I
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 April 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 61,349 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.95 UK delivery
+ £4.13 UK delivery
Osmo Deep Moisturising Conditioner Replenishes Lost Moisture Without Weighing Hair Down - 1000ml
|Sale:||£9.99 (£1.00 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£5.00 (33%)|
- Deep moisturising conditioner to help strengthen and reconstruct damaged hair that leaves it silky, soft and shiny.
- Helps restore hair with nourished and shiny results.
- Helps improve the health of the scalp.
- Soothes the hair for a smooth finish and detangles.
- Penetrates the hair shaft to moisturise dry and damaged hair.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Reinstate the moisture…
Deep moisturising conditioner to help strengthen and reconstruct damaged hair that leaves it silky, soft and shiny.
• Moisture replenishing conditioner to strengthen and rehydrate hair.
• Helps restore hair with nourished and shiny results.
• Patchouli Oil tames frizz and helps improve the health of the scalp.
• Ylang Ylang soothes the hair for a smooth finish and detangles.
• Panthenol Pro Vitamin B5 penetrates the hair shaft to moisturise dry and damaged hair.
Achieve The Look A restoring conditioner that doesn't strip the natural oils for a nourished and moisturised style without weighing it down. After shampooing gently massage into hair, concentrating on the ends. For best results leave for 3-5 minutes.
Suitable For Dry or damaged hair.
For external use only.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
After going through much of the Tigi range, and being taken away with how good the Osmo Deep Repair Mask was, I decided to give this shampoo and conditioner a go. The litre bottles being about a tenner each makes this much better value than any of the Tigi salon size bottles, 250ml extra and a few quid cheaper.
I honestly felt like it out-performed just about all of the Tigi products I tried too - this stuff leaves my hair in absolutely wonderful condition, as soft and as manageable as can be, which is quite a feat considering how long and thick my hair is. It also smells wonderful which is a definite plus, like a mix of chocolate, vanilla and caramel. I do wish the nozzle was a bit longer as sometimes I do find it drips down the end of my fingers when dispensing but this is a very minor niggle.
This stuff doesn't appear to work for everyone so I might advise getting the smaller bottles first. For me though, at least, it performs great and it's the one shampoo/conditioner I will always go back to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This conditioner is no goot at all.
I've been haidressing for 22yrs and this has to be one of my bad choices in product! That Also goes for the matching Shampoo... Read more
I got this as my persian is always sat in the ink playing with the taps and trying to get at and tip over my glasses of water, and its one of the better things I've bought for my... Read morePublished on 16 Dec. 2013 by Woodstock
Really good on my dry frizzy coloured hair, made my hair very smooth and easy to comb through and style.Published on 12 Aug. 2013 by wendy lancaster
I bought this product on the advice of a hair dresser and it has worked a treat. My hair that is fine and damaged feels so much softer after using this and somehow manages to stay... Read morePublished on 13 Jun. 2013 by Jayneyblonde