on 8 September 2013
Suffered from Plantar Fasciitis for 9 months and then about two weeks ago had more ligament damage on the same ankle. This product has immediate effect. Almost gone are both issues. Simply a superb bit of kit. comfortable to wear and cheap too. I cannot believe how quick 99% of my pain has gone. Worth every penny, and I only wear them in my work shoes. At nights and weekends I go without them, but the pain does not return. I have started running again after 9 months. Highly recommended. I hope they do the same for other sufferers.
on 8 November 2014
Have been suffering from a painful heal for sometime, and seen a couple of Chiropractors who diagnosed it as Plantar Fasclitis, and confirmed that I also had a fallen arch which was a contributing factor.
I was trying lots of stretching exercises on my ham strings, rolling a ball under my foot etc, nothing really seemed to work.
Thought I might try something to support my fallen arch, even though I've never found insoles to be comfortable in the past.
Came across these Orthotic insoles and thought the reviews sounded promising, and decided there wasn't much to lose as they were relatively inexpensive..........All I can say is if you have similar symptoms you must get them!
They are very comfortable and I had my first day at work without any pain in my foot, they literally worked from the word go.
Highly recommended..........I've just bought another two pairs without any hesitation.
on 30 May 2013
Bought these for my husband who is suffering a lot of pain from planta fasciitis. He found that they fit very well in his shoes and have helped him to walk better. Excellent service from supplier as these arrived the next day. My husband says he would be able to give a better review after he has used them for a longer period.
on 6 August 2014
They take a bit of getting used to but they help a lot. Too wide for anything other than my trainers and boots so I am ordering a pair of slim fit for other shoes
on 21 July 2015
Pound for pound, these are outstanding. Rather than be sucked into buying from one of the big brands such as Scholl, I found these on Amazon, saw the reviews and went for them. They fit perfectly into all of my pairs of shoes and have helped to ease problems I have had with my arches and gait. Would recommend for anyone wearing them on a day to day basis, I am unsure how they would be after being worn during an extended period on your feet, but I have suffered no discomfort at all from regular walking and casual use
on 14 September 2014
I bought these for my brother who was in so much pain, he immediately started to feel the benefit..2 days later no more pain.
on 24 June 2013
They do what they are supposed to do and Fit shoes well. Arches supported well. Better than a full insole.
on 20 February 2016
I have another more expensive pair of arches support, and I wanted a new cheaper one for my other shoes.
But this new insole support feels very uncomfortable, it's supporting my arches a bit, but also the external edge of the heel, which is just defeating the objective and makes my feet worse by wearing them.
Good price, arrived quickly, but not doing the job, so useless for me unfortunately. My old Boots'arches support are really good, but the price is much higher.
Also to write this review, I had to rate how this product fits: too small, moderately small, fit as expected, moderately large, too large; but what it missing is "DOES NOT FIT", as in that case it's not a matter of size.
on 9 September 2013
I ordered these to help with my plantar fasciitis. They arrived quickly and were easy to insert into my shoes. They fit perfectly and have been amazing with helping alleviate the pain I was in. Highly recommended as they are a great price for a great product!
on 21 February 2016
These take a little getting used to initially but, after a few days/or a couple of week, you do get used to them even to the point of not liking being without them! Seriously, you won't believe that at first. I wear them due to Plantar Fascitis and also put a pear of gel inner soles in at same time (you have to allow for the shoes becoming tighter at top). The support for my inner arch is a bit small (some people say you should have bespoke fitting of these things but, I self diagnosed!) but still give some support. You can easily remove and put them in other shoes (whereas whole inner soles are more difficult to do this). The price was good. So far so good. I'd recommend them.