Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 4 March 2013
I bought this for a bride to wear on her wedding day and I must say the set is beautiful. Very good value for money. I hope she likes it as much as I do. Its a very pretty set and I would recommend it to any bride to be!! Or for any other ocassion
on 19 November 2013
Bought this for anniversary present for the wife. She liked them so plenty of brownie points. Seems pretty decent quality without being top drawer but more than value for the money. Arrived quickly, presented well so overall well pleased.
on 18 November 2012
bought these for my bridesmaids as gifts, they are lovely not to big but with just enough glitz for them to stand out cannot wait to give to them on the big day, they look more expensive than the £13.50 each i paid for them.
on 6 December 2013
Absolutely stunning. It will go with any outfit. My daughter-in -law was very envious. It looks very real, nice price too.
on 2 April 2013
bought this item as a gift for my bridesmaid, delivery was quick, the set was lovely they are ideal just what i was looking for could of been slightly bigger but still like them. the price was very reasonable too. thankyou.
on 1 February 2014
Bought three of these for my bridesmaids, they are so stunning! Looking at them they look like they are worth more than the amount I got them for. I know that they will love them. Very recommended!!
on 8 May 2013
this product is beautiful. elegant set, as described. mum loved them...
... ... .. .. . .. .. .. ..
on 30 April 2014
Bought for my bridesmaid - the ideal gift, it will look beautiful on her. The box it comes in isn't the best quality but its still presentable. The pearls were uniform in size whilst still being obviously natural. Very impressed, would buy again as a gift as I've been tempted to keep them for myself!
on 21 January 2015
1 star only because I cannot give one. I bought these for my bridesmaids to wear on my wedding day. when they arrived I looked at them and put them away in the box they were sent in. We opened them on the wedding day and the chain was black and corroded. The girls could not wear them so they were a complete waste of money.
They looked perfect and would have been lovely for the purpose they were purchased but they were so discolored they were fit for nothing. very disappointing,
on 12 November 2014
Poor quality really dissppointed. Pretty but so flimsy Earing stem so fragile nearly broke off when trying them on. Definitely not worth the money.