Colour Name: White Gold/Amethyst|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 October 2010
They arrived packaged well, but very miniscule you cant even see the diamonds they are so small. A disappointing buy, fortunately internet selling means you can simply return them unworn because size was much smaller than anticipated ,this is what I chose to do.Think of them being more of a stud than a drop earring. Good workmanship and they did look as image. But very small.
on 2 January 2011
A bit on the small side, but then so was the price. Saphires are ok, but don't look for the diamonds without a microscope, you may damage your eyes. Got them as a stocking filler for my wife, and they do look quite pretty on.
on 19 August 2011
I bought these earrings year ago, still as new, beautiful, elegant, great for any day. Little, feminine, lovely. Value for money. They are so delicate and I like the colour, shine, goes great with workwear or jeans and my purple jumper :) ... One of my favourite.
on 6 May 2011
Very beautiful earrings and stones shine in the sun like diamonds. Oh yes they are diamonds. The price was great for it's qualities.
on 26 December 2011
It was not as expected but rather cheap looking and not 2cms in height as advertised. Feels so fragile as well!! Cannot really see the diamonds and would not recommend!!
on 16 July 2010
I liked this earings. The color of them is like in the picture. There is 1 '-' in picture they looks biger than in reality but it is a small -.
on 7 February 2012
They are smaller than you think, but they are still a lovely pair of earrings. You get what you pay for, but that is not to say that is a bad thing- what do people expect to buy for this price? If you want something that looks good and is at a very reasonable price, then look no further
on 7 July 2011
I bought these earrings, along with the matching necklace, for my wedding. I have worn them loads of time since and i love the colour and how delicate they look. I got lots of comments on how pretty then were. Great for someone like me who doesn't like heavy or big earrings.
on 14 December 2013
A beautiful pair of earing bought for a birthday present quick promp delivery im sure the birthday lady will love them
on 17 January 2014
These earrings are perfect they are the perfect size and not clumpy, they look like they are good quality as well as felt good quality. my sister in law was over the moon :)