on 5 June 2014
After having seen photos of this marshmallow bag in at least 4-5 very different shades online I was worried that it would turn out to look quite different from the pictures here on amazon. I was very happy to see that the pictures here are as far as I can see a perfect match and apart from that the shape, size, weight, pockets, material (get a lot of rain here in Sweden too) and length of strap is perfect for an every day bag...
on 23 August 2014
The best shoulder bag that I own. It is so light and carries just about everything that I need. Bought it and used it for a whole week sightseeing in Krakow, Poland. I even managed to input a lightweight cardigan for those cooler evenings.
I love the bag and have already started to use it and had compliments on it. 1 star missing as it did not have the orla kiely dust cover that comes with all Orla Kiely accessories.
on 13 August 2014
Fantastic bag. Goes with lots of different outfits. Great in this weather as showers just repel off the bag. X
on 29 June 2014
Great bag very roomy but light on shoulders.and just as you see in picture

Love the colours!
on 23 April 2014
Absolutely love this bag. A little larger than I thought it was going to be, but that is even better. The quality is brilliant and I love the fastener inside the bag that I can clip my keys to so I don't have to root around to find them.
on 4 February 2016
Nice mix of summer colours. Bought to carry day to day essentials and this is spacious enough to fit the bill. Easily recognisable as Orla Kiely and gets lots of positive compliments. I like the security of the cross body strap
on 23 September 2014
Been after one of these bags for ages, sent for one but the wrong style, this is perfect. Nice size lovely material and just very neat. Would go with lots of styles. Love it.
on 18 August 2014
Great size & quality. Good value
on 11 December 2014
Really like it. Would have given it 5 but I struggle to get things out because of the shape. Still glad I bought it and use it nearly every day