on 12 November 2011
What more is there to say, it's plastic...it's fantastic for Digital Toshiba Regza TV. The buttons are soft but feel responsive so you know you've pressed them. There is a split second delay as the digital TV does it's thing. A nice central dial for navigating the menus, seperate TV Guide button and general Exit button to get you back out of the maze of menus that modern TV's seem to offer. Channel Up/Down - Teletext / Info / Mute / Freeze Frame / Screen adjustment etc. This was bought as a direct replacement for one eaten by our baby a few weeks ago. Easy to read, easy to use and for a tenner, can't find a fault. Requires 2xAAA batteries.
on 12 March 2013
when reading my review please remember that no blame whatsoever should be laid at the sellers door they provided an excellent service and arrived within two day so for their service they get 5 stars but the Remote 2 stars

ok right the Toshiba CT-90300 Remote Control is god awful not very responsive about 5% better than my old broken one I am very surprised at Toshiba for such bad unresponsive Remote Control and TV design you could get the Remote to work better if you cut or take apart the tv so the receiver is opened up more other than that there is not much you can do god I miss my sony bravia
on 12 March 2014
Great remote works good, Although it is different from the one above, I receved a CT-90327 Multifunction Toshiba remote, not the CT-90300 although don't let this put you off, all still works and in great condition, Original Toshiba replacement too! Would recommend to anybody who need a replacement due to missplacement or just breakdown of the original. TV also seems more responsive to this remote too then the old one! which is a plus.
on 14 October 2012
The previous model took exception to a modest bath in beer when the dog, hearing the doorbell, crashed into the table with a mighty "woof" thus causing the spillage which caused the problem. The replacement - handset that is, not dog - arrived within the time parameters and the swift insertion of a couple of batteries ensured that service from the armchair was once again available.
on 29 December 2012
The original remote that came with the telly was never great and the buttons had started to become very unresponsive even with brand new batteries. This one was perfect, worked straight out of the box and with a much more solid make when pressing the buttons (especially volumes and guide). Delivery was fast too.
All that and a very reasonable price.
on 19 February 2013
It's Perfect what more can I ask......when you are in your eighties and live alone a TV becomes a friend. I missed mine all over Christmas and New Year and family can't be there all the time as they have jobs to do. So this little item was very welcome :-) ..... I just wish it had come quicker. It works much better than my original.
on 4 September 2014
I bought this remote control for an elderly friend as she had been told by her family that her old one was "finished" and obsolete and it could not be replaced. I ordered this one and it is PERFECT,THE "OLD DEAR" IS A HAPPY BUNNY.Many thanks for good service and a good unit.
on 22 August 2013
The remote I received is not quite the one ordered (nor the one pictured, I was sent a CT-90307 ), but all the function buttons which I expected to see are there, and no options are missing. I just put in the old batteries from the last remote and everything has worked perfectly...
on 12 November 2014
Purchased this Original Toshiba CT-90300 Remote Control as the keys on the old one broke and would not work. This is similar one and works the same way only keys maybe in a different place other wise it works fine. Delivery fast would recommend this seller. Thanks
on 3 January 2013
PLEASE BE WARNED! We found this out the hard way. New pets like to chew everything. And our new dog chewed the tv remote. Searched for replacement remote. Found it. Bought it. Fast delivery. Great deal. Saved us alot of hassle.