on 13 April 2013
I purchased a few of these now but from another supplier at the same cost which were just like the originals I got with my S3. However these ones are definitely not originals!! They look almost identical except the cable seems thinner. The sound from these is just shocking! It's as if I'm listening underwater, everything is muffled. Please do not purchase these, you'd get better at poundland.
on 6 April 2013
From previous comments, i was expecting these to be just like the ones i got from with my s3. sadly not, these are so bad it sounds like you are literally underwater from the second you try to listen to music through them. there is no bass, the sound is horrible, and i was atleast expecting the rubber bulb to feel the same but it feels like its made off a really cheap plastic, but what can you expect from £2. The whole thing feels cheaply made (cables, the sound quality, the feeling), this is junk compared to the ones you get with your samsung products. would not recommend. only thing i can say about these is, they are far from close to the originals, the only thing thats close is the look of the product but don't be fooled by the looks, you have been warned.
on 8 December 2012
I think this is the worst headset I could have gotten... considering it was slightly cheaper than the original samsung headset that came with my S3 phone, this is definitely the cheapest version. It broke after 3 days of using it. the head phones started to get loose and you can even see the cables sticking out. the same goes for the remote, the cover just came loose and cables started coming out. On top of that, it is not even the authentic headphones I wished for. I compared it with the original samsung headphones and this one is a bit bigger , if you look at it more into details... i should defo have gone for a 5quid authentic earphones intsead of wasting money on a cheaper version which was rubbish.
on 3 August 2012
Bought these to go with my white galaxy tab 2 7.0, thought i could use them with my s2 also. They work, no problem but after a couple of months use the cable is showing signs of breaking with audio and video pausing. Personally i would recommend the galaxy s2 headphones which have much better build quality. I have 2 pairs of s2 version and both still working as new.
on 1 May 2013
The volume/mute buttons fell apart with 10 seconds of unpacking, I carefully glued it up and waited till it dried and then listened to music, the sound quality was significantly worse that set of genuine ones I got with my phone and just as bad comparred to my genuine ones (identical to these headphones) that came with my Galaxy Note 10.1. My advice would be go to a Samsung shop if you want good quality genuine items and buy these if you want cheap nasty ones that fall apart and sound terrible!
on 14 July 2014
These are the best replacement headphones I have owned up until now. They actually replaced a pair of replacements I had had. These are a great pair of headphones, and here are the reasons why:

1) Flat cable, they don't seem to twist get tied up in a knot. Bonus!
2) Sound quality is great for these. Seems funny, but they actually sound better than the original ones I had.
3) Cheap as chips, for the price they are great.

I will probably end up getting another pair just in case anything happens to these. I do a lot of travelling, and these have managed to keep up with me.
on 6 February 2013
I baught this product assuming it would be a good replacement for my old one(came with phone) within 2 weeks it has broken..., i am generally quite careful with headphones, ie not tangling them or apply pressure to them. Even then, the acctual headphone jack managed start bending as if something had snapped on the inside.
The wires were very flimsy and even though it feels like the original material at first touch.
on 5 April 2014
I'm not going to say out right that this product is a fake, and not originals as the ad says, but they are not as good as the ones that I had with my Samsung Galaxy 3.
They rattle when you shake them!! Ha ha.
They feel "smaller" aswell. But they MUST be geniune eh? Other wise Amazon would not allow a company to sell fake goods on their site would they?
...Even if you only pay about £3 for them?

EDIT.

Had these earphones for about 8 months now. The sound quality as been more than good enough for me thank you.But today they have finally broken!
So that means I have paid round about 40 pence for every month I've used them.
Not as bad as I first thought!
on 6 June 2015
One of the worst.... sorry, the worst ear pieces ever. The sound is so shallow and fell apart after a couple of days. Don't be swayed by the "Original Samsung" as this is a false claim and Amazon should do something about it.
on 8 July 2013
This headset can be used with apps that let you introduce complex triggers for the play/pause button, like double-tap etc.

I like the fact that it has separate buttons for volume, which the original headset that came with my SGS2 lacked. This is important as it gives you less complex button combos to manage with that poor single control button.

The only negative thing I can say about these, is that the sound was originally very cheap high sounding.. not sure how to put it. Using the equalizer with increased lower db and decreased higher db fixed this issue though.

See one answered question