on 25 April 2009
I bought this book because I am a Beatrix Potter collector but it has turned out to be the most perfect little baby book for keeping all my daughter's special items and lots of information too. There are lots of spaces for photos, dates and little snippets of writing from you. It has quite a comprehensive list of things to remember, e.g. photos of 'me in the baby bath' and 'me in the big bath', 'my favourite bath toys', 'people who make me laugh' and 'a photo of me in my pajamas'. Even though my daughter is now only 13 months old I can still sit and read it and smile and think 'oh yes, if I hadn't written that down I would have forgotten about it!' The folder part at the back is just big enough for extra scan pictures and both of our hospital ID bracelets, as well as labels from flowers etc. The images contained within the book are super little pictures from Beatrix Potter's books and are relevant to the page subject. I have already bought another one for when baby number 2 arrives, eventually!
on 4 November 2014
Arrived creased with damaged pages. Was also a U.S. version (unlike the preview) and so refers to 'mommy' and asks who the president was when baby was born.
on 26 May 2011
I bought this for my second baby and think it is beautiful and has lovely pictures, but doesn't have as many pages for content as other similar products. I have Eric Carle's Hungry Caterpillar Baby Book for my first child and there were significantly more pages for notes, bits of information, and photos. I would recommend the Eric Carle book over this one.
on 9 October 2009
This book is perfect for keeping a record of baby's first year and does just that.
on 8 November 2009
I had two of these, I got them as gifts for family members. This book is lovely and would sute any sex of baby. A wonderful gift and thoughful!
on 26 May 2011
on 7 February 2015
I on purpose made sure the book was sent from a UK based supplier as I wanted the UK English version after reading some earlier reviews and advice under this item. Very disappointed that I received the US English version asking 'what is your mommy's name?' and 'who is the current president?'. Overall rest of content is ok and good for prompts for what to remember to write down as a memory.
on 10 February 2009
I love the little insert in the back, it gave me somewhere to store her hospital bracelet and baby scan pictures.

There is plenty of room to stick in pictures and notes. The illustrations are lovely. There are some records that I won't fill in as they seem abit over the top, but I'll try to fill is as much as I can. I particularly like the family tree page. :)
on 6 January 2010
This is such a lovely book and a perfect keepsake gift. I would definately buy one again and highly recommend it.
on 11 November 2009
I bought this as a gift for a friend. She loved it. Beautifully illustrated.