- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page; 2 edition (3 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749470593
- ISBN-13: 978-0749470593
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.7 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 535,611 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Organization Design: A Guide to Building Effective Organizations Paperback – 3 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
"Praise for the previous edition: ""[A] welcome new addition to the field of literature on organization design...a useful addition to every business executive's bookshelf." --Tim McConnell "McConnell HR Consulting NY "
Provides complete coverage of Organization Design, from design to delivery and addresses all the critical areas such as downsizing, outsourcing, job design, change management and re-structuring|Practical approach shows you how to effectively deliver design in a way that is fit for purpose in line with the organization's goals|Enables HR and internal project staff to manage organization design independent of external consultants who are not embedded in the business, thereby saving costs and ensuring continuitySee all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Change Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship