Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 13 November 2010
I purchased these along with a couple of other Organix Finger food snacks and i have to say was very disappointed. All of the snacks had a sell by date ending in 2 months, which wasn't mentioned on the product description. As they are sold in bulk am quite sure they will not be finished in time by my 9 month old son. So beware if you decide to go for any of the bulk organix items.
on 1 February 2011
I found it difficult trying to get my little girl to eat finger foods... that was until I introduced her to these carrot sticks. They are easy for babies to hold, nice and crunchy, have a sweet carrot taste and very unlikely to cause any gagging/choking. Once she got the hang of picking up these sticks and eating them, I was able to introduce other finger foods with no problems. Now my baby loves these so much that even the sight of the packet makes her growl with excitement. Be warned though, I've had a couple of embarrassing moments when my baby has seen other babies being handed these and she's started to squawk with complaint. Also, they do look suspiciously like wotsits. My mum makes me leave the packet on the table if we are eating out so people can clearly see they are not wotsits!!
on 7 July 2011
I first gave these to my son at 7 months, he loved them straight away and still does 5 months on. A great product!
on 30 October 2015
I ordered these end September and the use by date is end November. Not reasonable for a bulk order! Its not meat ir dairy of course so fine to use it a few weeks past due date but that should be my choice and from the seller's point its not acceptable. Wont be buying again.
on 10 September 2014
Good, but the flakes come off very easily. They should mix them in. There is always a bunch of them at the bottom of the bag. Also, sometimes the sticks are practically bare from the start.
on 7 August 2015
These finger foods were well received by my baby, she wouldn't take them at 7 months, but now she is over a year she will eat them no bother.
on 12 July 2014
Nice snacks and cheap too :)
I like these one more because of the size he never choked and can hold them really good
Loubie
on 9 September 2012
My cousins' little boy absolutely loves these. Much healthier than crisps & they are so much cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else!
on 8 July 2014
My little one loves these so I was very happy to find I could subscribe on here and save a fortune compared to supermarket costs
on 10 December 2013
Use bib...these leave a yellow/orange colour on things (comes out in wash) but that does not detract from the yumminess :)

See one answered question