on 14 July 2014
I've tried a range other planner calendars but have now bought this one for four years in a row. This calendar enables us to keep two careers and far too many busy children in the right place at the right time, and to spot schedule clashes in time to avert disaster!

I particularly like:
- the face you have enough space to write the details of the event in the box for each person (month-to-view doesn't allow this)
- the plastic overlay is very helpful for keeping on top of the weekly regulars
- the shopping and to-do list being up there and transparent - we all add to them (my son once wrote "buy trampoline"!!!)
- perforated / tear off pages enable you to carry over the shopping / to do list if needed

Far superior to electronic products for a busy house where all need to see it!
on 4 December 2014
I LOVE this calendar. With six columns per week (one per family member / pet), this caters to most families' needs.

POSITIVIES

- The wipeable plastic flap that sits over the top allows you to fill in appointments / clubs etc that happen on a weekly basis to save you copying the details over every week.

- There is a tear-off page for every week from August 2014 until the end of 2015 and there is plenty of space in each 'cell' to write full details of an appointment.

- I like the to-do and shopping lists on each page too - very handy and accessible! There is a perforation between the calendar part and the list part of each page so if you need to carry those lists over to the next week, you can leave them behind rather than having to re-write them.

- The included wipeable pen and the holder clip means this is always accessible and things don't get forgotten.

NEGATIVES

- The range of included stickers are a nice touch but could do with a few more, both in terms of variety of designs plus the quantity of some of them. The publisher does sell a range of add-on stickers on their website for £1 a pack (no P&P) which is very reasonable. I particularly like the pregnancy / baby sticker pack which allows you to mark milestones etc. Genuis for a busy mum.

- The included pen is starting to run out (I bought this in September, it is now early December so I can't see it lasting anything like the duration of the calendar). I can't see how to order a replacement pen (and would obviously need to source an alternative that would fit the clip).
on 12 November 2014
Worth Investing in this brilliant organiser . You don't have to have other family members ! in fact the less family member you have the better to get full use of this organiser . You can write , right across the day of the month to the other side of the page .

The stickers are a great idea and there are plenty of them also it starts in October I think this year right the way though to December 2015.

Without a doubt the best organiser ive had so far and well worth the price , its fairly weighty packed with all your pages and shopping lists ect .
on 13 January 2016
These are the best planners they have 6 columns week to view and stickers to highlight specific dates and events. There is a shopping and to do list that can be pulled off the side too. The boxes are excellent sized for each family members appointments.
I prefer a month to view than this week to view calendar, but it has the advantage of a clear acetate on which you can write your normal weekly routine and just move that along to the next week instead of writing out all the clubs and training sessions again and again. It also has a handy tear-off sheet for writing your shopping list. It also is the only calendar I've found with SIX columns instead of five.
on 30 January 2015
This is the third year i have ordered this, My husband and myself work shift patterns and having a teenager still at school a month to veiw calander does not work. this one is perfect and the extras are a bonus. the stickers help to make my family take note of when things are happening, i.e birthdays, the dentist etc. I highly reccomend this calander.
on 17 January 2015
We are a busy family of 5 and I use 3 columns for the kids, one for us and the last one for evening things or as a birthday reminder. It is simple to use and has plenty of space. You can view a full week at a time. It sometimes looks mindboggling when I see how much we have written in for just one week but this calendar is a life saver!
on 7 January 2015
I always give a calendar to my Daughter, as a joke for part of her birthday present. I was very surprised to see that I could have given it to her last August!! Looks like I bought it cheaper, as five months have already passed. Not happy at all ! & I wouldn't recommend.
on 8 September 2014
Delivery was super quick. Planner is ideal with week to view, section at top for birthdays throughout the year & a plastic sheet which repeated events can be written on once & used weekly - to save having to re-write!!
on 14 November 2014
2011, was when I first discovered the Organised Mum, Calender and diary range, and have never looked back since. I always buy the life book along side this calendar, so I can have one for on the go. I love the tear off shopping and todo lists. So handy to be able to have everything in one place, the whole family can see when, where and what we're doing at all times! Perfect!! :)