on 25 December 2003
I am majorly disappointed with this product, a complete waste of money even at £6.99. If I can't return it it will be consigned to shelfware.
The basic problem is that the scale is only 250K:1 which is poor. And there is no real detail at this level either. I bought this after reading a 5 star review by another purchaser, was he/she mistaking another product?
Don't waste your money!
on 26 December 2003
Despite a low price this product is not good value. The 250K:1 of most of the content is inadequate, a cheap road map would be better.
See comments made against the 5th edition which are more representative than the first review posted under the product. I hope this goes someway to redressing a misleading star rating which encouraged me to waste my money.
on 11 December 2008
The Ordnance Survey Interactive Atlas in the 4th addition was a total waste of money. I tried using it once and have never used it since. It was and is totally behind the times.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 July 2001
Everyone wants a package that can locate the exact location, that can offer zooming like no other program, and also at a very, very low price. But sometimes finding packages that do these things require a specially made route finder. Lost in the world of software where do you go??? Amazon.com, of course, where this superb package could be yours. I just love it.
0Comment11 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse